💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Lady Gaga hits new career high at The Oscars

Americano

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

This is probably going to be one of, if not the, signature performances for her at this point in her career. For now, this is the solidifying performance of her career and here is why;

- No one saw it coming. People guessed new single, people thought hey her documentary song, but no one ever, from what I saw, suggested The Sound of Music

-The Sound of Music is one of the most iconic musicals/movies of all time. She did it justice

-She was overwhelmed by her performance and the reaction to it. This meant something to her that I believe will be central to her as a person and artist

-The vocal range she showed

-The reaction of the attendees and audience

-The significance of this audience

-The fact that it was simple, elegant, and still was in its own right, very gaga and very unexpected

I have loved most Gaga experiences and performances. This one though. I do not think I have ever sat at the edge of a couch, hands on my face, smile, and just enjoyed it in complete and utter AWE. That is what kicks this into overdrive. It was literally awe inspiring. I am so proud of her.

Well said! :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl's on a roll! ABC's smart to broadcast this award night saving performance.

Put your hands up... đŸ–€

DeleteMyAccount

Can people post the video with Scarlett's introduction, I loved the way she said Lady Gaga.

I know I did too.  And the crowd reaction upon her saying it. haha Here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_Yryca0yA&index=59&list=PL664AD86A8FBB5A3A

The video has a glitch in the middle of the performance however.  

shaneybaby

Love me love me please retweet

lol 

she deserves the most praise ever. I mean people who ever called her a gimmick just got put in their seat right now. SHE WAS INCREDIBLE IN EVERY WAY I COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE WOWED 

This is probably going to be one of, if not the, signature performances for her at this point in her career. For now, this is the solidifying performance of her career and here is why;

- No one saw it coming. People guessed new single, people thought hey her documentary song, but no one ever, from what I saw, suggested The Sound of Music

-The Sound of Music is one of the most iconic musicals/movies of all time. She did it justice

-She was overwhelmed by her performance and the reaction to it. This meant something to her that I believe will be central to her as a person and artist

-The fact that it was simple, elegant, and still was in its own right, very gaga and very unexpected

I have loved most Gaga experiences and performances. This one though. I do not think I have ever sat at the edge of a couch, hands on my face, smile, and just enjoyed it in complete and utter AWE. That is what kicks this into overdrive. It was literally awe inspiring. I am so proud of her.

:pawsup:

shaneybaby

I posted on like every thread so far but not this one yet. This performance cemented her Legend status for me. I mean it could not have been more beautiful. I think it might be my favorite every performance by her, it definitely is vocally the best. The past month has been amazing, Grammys, Engagement, and now THIS!!!! She has NEVER been bigger in my eyes and I couldn't be more proud of what she did tonight! SUCH A PROUD LITTLE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!! :pawsup:  :pawsup:  :pawsup:

shaneybaby

100% me too 

Someone on the main news show here in NZ just called her performance the highlight of the Oscars. And it keeps being mentioned! I just overheard my mum watching it in the other room and she asked if I saw "Gaga do Sound of Music? Good ay!"  :giveup:

I'm not used to all this Gaga positivity in my life  :shocked:

NewUsername

I am almost crying :o I am just SO SLAYED. She looked and sounded more amazing than ever. + the stage was just breathtaking

btw, hi Google :teehee:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived