💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HuffingtonP: Gaga was the biggest pop star in the world What happened?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

I agree with some points - she became too obsessed with convincing all the people that she is real true artiste

but, on the other note, when Madonna was talked-about again in the nearest past ? I don't remember :huh:

2015:

GRAMMY red-carpet buzz

GRAMMY win

C2C goes gold

C2C tour sells out, multiple dates added

Engagement makes international headlines, blows past 3m+ likes on FB

Invited to perform at the Oscar's.

What happened?

SLAY

npoHqJw.gif

LeoFameMonster

she is today the most talked about person on facebook  :lolgaga:

I know its amazing, :gaga:It infuriates me when reporters write false ****t and get published... 

Pain of fame1

2015:

GRAMMY red-carpet buzz

GRAMMY win

C2C goes gold

C2C tour sells out, multiple dates added

Engagement makes international headlines, blows past 3m+ likes on FB

Invited to perform at the Oscar's.

What happened?

let them alone, dont give attention to this fuvking amagazine

Did one of you write that? ;)

The "off-brand" marriage comment is particularly annoying. As if Gaga should control her lovers and the ring they choose via marketing plans.

Seriously. What does the author even mean by that? Is GaGa not supposed to get married because it doesn't fit in with her pop image? People can't even seem to come up with good arguments against her anymore.

blacklistedd

This article is pathetically conceived and written. I don't think you have to be a Gaga stan to see that. Its amazing that someone with a degree in writing manages to sound like a pressed member of ATRL.

ryhanna

I'll agree that ARTPOP didn't perform well commercially and the quality of the album is lower than that of her previous work, but honestly, this is just a small dip in the grand scheme of things.

She's not over. The back half of 2014 and first couple of months of 2015 have been great for her. Cheek to Cheek, a grammy win, engagement, Oscars… and she's working on her next solo album, working alongside some great and highly respected collaborators, as well as a producer that she has a long history of great music with. 

It's extremely unlikely that Gaga will ever be as popular as she was in her peak (that's very, very rare) but to suggest that she's over, or irrelevant, or can't bounce back from bad press and an album that didn't do great is just… naive. 

I posted this magnificent quote in another thread

"F*ck HuffPo. They should call if PuffHo because Arianna Huffington is a straight up ho and all they do are puff pieces."

who will love me when the night is over

flopheart

I agree with a lot in this article but this argument is so 2013.

i feel like she has started really good 2015, i think she'll be on top again, she's the biggest even if not everyone recognize it.

Electric Phire

Not going to pay attention to s*it like this in the middle of all this positivity that's surrounding her at the moment. 

When there's an artist who can get back on top the easiest, it's Gaga, cause that amount of talent is out of this world.

Archived