Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea leaves twitter after controversy around unflattering pic

Nino

Featured Posts

What do you call her claiming social media is a reflection of the worst in humanity then? She doesn't deserve the hate she gets but leaving twitter is a massive disservice to her fans and a giant overreaction.

Β 

Giant overreaction? It's just twitter, if it's not healthy for you, why keep on using it? the people on twitter are so immature and attention seekers, they don't think before posting, someone else is overreacting.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRILL MONSTER

Now you're so desperate to find some support that you're trying to make people feel like they would be hypocrites if they don't agree with the Iggy hate? For someone who seems like they really try hard to be "cool" and edgy you sure do seem kinda desperate at this point :giggle:

I don't even like Iggy, her music is garbage, that doesn't mean I'm not going to bash her because I'm some blind Azealia stan. She honestly was hurt by people like you and you used this topic as an oppurtunity to try and say that she's fake and less of a person than other pop rappers in what I can honestly only assume is an attempt to seem cool or hip by hating on her. Quite honestly it's tragic, and you seem more fanatic than literally anyone in this thread atm. :awkney:

Man fu*k you ...

Im just pointing out the obvious and you just seem you got just a tad bit butthurt by my response ...i didnt know we couldnt have an opinion ...and i am an azealia fan but if i see a iggy fan "dragging" her i really dont care ...she dosnt feed me....what am i gonna get for defending her honor

You dont know me ...tf you saying im trying too act some type of way ..?

Your fave, Iggy Azalea who has won numerous awards for her music and albums, does indeed have good music and is always on the radar. Us Azaleans win! yay! :party:

jhV3aw17FmscD.jpg

Yeah ...Keep telling yourself that

Whispering

What do you call her claiming social media is a reflection of the worst in humanity then? She doesn't deserve the hate she gets but leaving twitter is a massive disservice to her fans and a giant overreaction.

She's taking a break...the fans will live. She doesn't "owe them" to be on twitter. There are many artists who barely are on social media and if they are, their management is handling it.

Man fu*k you ...

Im just pointing out the obvious and you just seem you got just a tad bit butthurt by my response ...i didnt know we couldnt have an opinion ...and i am an azealia fan but if i see a iggy fan "dragging" her i really dont care ...she dosnt feed me....what am i gonna get for defending her honor

You dont know me ...tf you saying im trying too act some type of way ..?

anigif_enhanced-13720-1422356954-3.gif

Β 

Giant overreaction? It's just twitter, if it's not healthy for you, why keep on using it? the people on twitter are so immature and attention seekers, they don't think before posting, someone else is overreacting.

She still has fans who really want that interaction though and she didn't care enough about them in that moment to stay.

TRILL MONSTER

Still squirming to get the last word in? :hehe:

We will continue this tommorow if you want just make another boring thread...

Y'all stop before I lock the thread. Deal?

Can't have an honest conversation without people arguing. Chill

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Lance can suck my left nut

tf that have to do with my comment? Are you that desperate that you just had to type in something completely random? Are you finally done now? Or are you gonna come back in a few hours claiming you don't care while proceeding to try with this same pathetic **** again? At this point it's honestly hard to distinquish your honest comments from your attempts at sounding edgy. Either way, bye~

tumblr_nb4xfrjcMh1tkhh09o4_500.gif

TRILL MONSTER

Yes ! Peace and love

Didn't see this before I submitted my last reply, sorryΒ Β  :pole:

TRILL MONSTER

tf that have to do with my comment? Are you that desperate that you just had to type in something completely random? Are you finally done now? Or are you gonna come back in a few hours claiming you don't care while proceeding to try with this same pathetic **** again? At this point it's honestly hard to distinquish your honest comments from your attempts at sounding edgy. Either way, bye~

tumblr_nb4xfrjcMh1tkhh09o4_500.gif

Y u mad

No we're done, have a nice day

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived