💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea leaves twitter after controversy around unflattering pic

Nino

Featured Posts

The Australian rapper was spotted on vacation in Hawaii over the last weekend when the paparazzi snapped this pic of her by a pool which clearly shows cellulite

25BDB87800000578-0-image-m-75_1424115156

The internet reacted in a typical fashion to the picture with harsh criticism. Seeing the Internet's reaction to the photo caused Iggy Azalea to rant on twitter about how social media is too negative and draining, the rant was capped off by this tweet claiming that she will no longer manage her twitter account from now on.

https://twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/568265687547961346

If you want to read all of the tweets you can find them here at https://twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/

What do you all think about this move?

Personally I think it's pathetic that she was desperate to work her way to fame only to whine about and reject the negative aspects of fame. You can't just sign up for the fun parts of it all. 

:coffee:  

:teehee::flirt: 

Azealia's gonna have a field day with this

Preorder Froot on iTunes

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RedHotAndBlue

She didn't have a screaming fit like Azealia would've done, she just chilled out and left. :shrug:

Let's be real though, she'll be back within a month.

I've never got the big deal with cellulite anyway. :shrug:

her ass looks good 

not a big deal

good that she left social media she obviously can not handle it 

SissyFromSpace

Iggy who?

OMFG HUNTY UR SO FUNNEY THIS WAS SOOO ORIGINAL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SLAY HA  DRAG HER OMF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHADY HAHAHAHAHHAHA GAGAGAGAGA X]]]]] LOLOL,MN XDDDDDDDDDDD

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I've never got the big deal with cellulite anyway. :shrug:

I think it's no worse than any other blemish, which is to say nobody should really care. Literally nobody can be expected to have a flawless body

SLAY HA  DRAG HER OMF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHADY HAHAHAHAHHAHA GAGAGAGAGA X]]]]] LOLOL,MN XDDDDDDDDDDD

:rip:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

It's not that bad of a photo, and leaving Twtter isn't going to stop people talking about it.

It's not meant to stop people talking about it, it's meant to stop her having to listen to them.

Poor her :ohno:

After all she's a human, just like the rest of us. But I don't think that she'll be gone from Twitter forever tho

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

RedHotAndBlue

I think it's no worse than any other blemish, which is to say nobody should really care. Literally nobody can be expected to have a flawless body

Everything is so photoshopped and tweaked nowadays people seem to think that's what things are really like.  :wtf:

The reaction to the leaked un-retouched Bey photos is so exaggerated, if she wasn't photoshopped to death all the time a few blemishes would be nothing (no shade though).  :smh:

SissyFromSpace

https://twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/568263933737492480

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived