💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official: Pretty Little Liars To Reveal "Big A" On March 24th!

Pop

Featured Posts

Someone ****ing hold me. I am not ready!! :emo:

I'm at the same time excited and sad that we'll no longer keep guessing who it is!

However, I'm sure they are leaving a lot of questions open for Season 6 such as who murdered all those people. It probably wasn't -A. 

And it will be interesting to see things from A's perspective in Season 6 while the girls are trying to figure out who it is 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Caesium

We already have a PLL thread where this is being discussed loads.

Also I'm not expecting the 'A' reveal. I'll post about why in a spoiler below, but don't view it if you don't want major spoilers about the finale.

So a user on Reddit claimed to have seen the entire 5B season and told users pretty much everything that happens. He claimed a week ago that Bang Bang would be the song Hanna & Emily danced to in last nights episode, which turned out to be true.

He also said of the finale that we do not find out who 'A' is. The Liars work out that 'A' is called Charles via some sort of puzzle, but obviously this doesn't make sense. Marlene King (the producer) said the finale would give a huge 7 letter clue about A's identity, and that seems to be Charles. A common theory at the moment on other PLL forums and tumblr is that Wren is A, because Charles is an English name and obviously Wren is from England.

So unless this user is lying somehow, which seems unlikely because he knew all about last nights episode a week before it aired, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get an A reveal at all. Or at least, not one that makes sense.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived