❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

She's prominent in the media right now, she should take advantage... Or at least she should appear in features along the year.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

soz but no. Every (Gaga) album has topped the last  imo and I see it as impossible to top ARTPOP. :giveup:

:lmao:

If I'm not wrong, she was still working on Born This Way album when Born This Way single was released, so it doesn't mean that she won't release any singles during this year even if the album isn't finished yet

Ray of Light

soz but no. Every (Gaga) album has topped the last imo and I see it as impossible to top ARTPOP. :giveup:

Excited tho. :pole:

The Child

Was anyone really expecting a new single or album this year? :rip: but this doesnt confirm no release it just means they'll be writing and producing throughout the year. Gaga was still writing and produce when apllause came out

And I hope this time the album will be finished as soon as the lead single comes out.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TIHTY in few days, a feat on RedOne album and maybe a feat. on Giorgo Moroder album too :giveup: I can wait for LG6 in 2016. 

Wait....what? When does it come out? Did I miss something?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I literally want no hype for this album

I want to hear nothing about it 

I don't want spoilers

I don't want projections

I don't want to hear what anyone has to say about it

I WANT THE MUSIC TO DO THE TALKING FOR ONCE

then you shouldn't have entered the thread IfgCn90.jpg

Tropico

Who could've guessed that you two would be immature about opinions? :udidnt::omg:

Grow up. I think ARTPOP is her best album. Go bop to TFM and TF seeing as they were her "prime" or whatever and continue to seethe.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

That doesn't mean that there will be no new music. However, I do think a full album is likely to come early next year.

Gaga Ate My Ass

Who could've guessed that you two would be immature about opinions? :udidnt::omg:

Grow up. I think ARTPOP is her best album. Go bop to TFM and TF seeing as they were her "prime" or whatever and continue to seethe.

Born this way is my favorite though. I just laughed at the comment cuz it was funny as ARTPOP is so easy to top that even red and blue sequel can top it. Its impossible to not top ARTPOP as facts proven

shaneybaby

I mean I'm almost sure there will be no album this year. If there is anything id say a single at the end of the year but i bet it won't be til spring 2016 :( 

Archived