Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

GUYS IF THIS ALBUM SLAYS US...IMAGINE HOW IT WILL SLAY ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE TALKING SMACK SINCE BEFORE ARTPOP!!!

YAS Henry, get that hit thread!

OMFG.

I feel like this is gonna be TF mixed with BTW on steroids.

My body is not ready.

:giveup:

HOLY ****...THE FAME because they created something...BTW because they perfected it...ARTPOP because art and pop split for gaga to go get that steroid....**** i sometimes need a good rave to start feeling like myself again...

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay im glad they are putting a lot of time into this album but we need to stop hyping these albums up... thats proven to be deadly for her albums

Omegahedron

The hype train is approaching :cry:

Chuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachugga

WooWoo!

I shall take this with an appropriate dose of salt and perspective.

SweetEscape

soz but no. Every (Gaga) album has topped the last  imo and I see it as impossible to top ARTPOP. :giveup:

This :giveup: ARTPOP is the album of the decade :legend:

So far, at least 

:derpga:

HauntingHollow

here we go again, saying it is gonna be best album of decade/milenium/galaxy/universe/existance/school toilets/fashion shops on sale... .... then it sells 7 copies first month

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

IMO Gaga shouldnt let people who collaborate with her say these things never again. Why? then other sites will misquote this and non fans will start the hating.

GagaMyBlood95

here we go again, saying it is gonna be best album of decade/milenium/galaxy/universe/existance/school toilets/fashion shops on sale... .... then it sells 7 copies first month

lol Are you comparing great albums with it's sales? Please, there are sooo many albums out there that are 100x better than the #1, #2 or #3 albums currently selling +100k...

Interlude

Ughhh this is great news!  :giveup: Here's hoping it lives up to it and RedOne creates some smash worthy hits :party:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I literally want no hype for this album
I want to hear nothing about it 
I don't want spoilers
I don't want projections
I don't want to hear what anyone has to say about it

I WANT THE MUSIC TO DO THE TALKING FOR ONCE

You're probably going to have to leave GagaDaily for that :laughga:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived