šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

oprahw1nfrey

I'm okay with this. I hope she takes her time to focus and come up with something great.

Ā I don't even expect something till mid 2016 tbh. I just want this to be a fully thought out era. For that I am willing to wait.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP was anything but rushed..They took 2 years to make itĀ  :toofloppy:

It sounded rushed tbh. The production was pretty finicky on quite a few of the tracks. Or perhaps not as polished as it could have been.Ā 

It sounded rushed tbh. The production was pretty finicky on quite a few of the tracks. Or perhaps not as polished as it could have been.Ā 

Ā 

Can you give some examples? Ā All the songs to me sounded polished and finished. Ā The problem was that most of the songs were over-produced and sounded noisy or not that well thought out (Mary Jane Holland, Donatella, Aura)...

Spyro the Dragon

blacklistedd

Can you give some examples? Ā All the songs to me sounded polished and finished. Ā The problem was that most of the songs were over-produced and sounded noisy or not that well thought out (Mary Jane Holland, Donatella, Aura)...

Ā 

I think you can argue that Born This Way was overproduced and noisy but not ARTPOP. ARTPOP as far as the production went was tailored for Top 40 radio and was quite clean. I mean it was electro and definitely not minimal, but it wasn't overwrought. It was conceptually overwrought, but not musically.

RainingOnMe

YES. Thank you for saying this. Everyone always attacks me for saying ArtƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā Pop is overproduced but it REALLY is and noisy.

TEANUS

2015 is giving me 2012 teas

Nah, 2014 was the most like 2012. She was on a world tour, she was under slight media negativity, and she had a bug side project going on. Honestly, 2015 feels like 2013.

That said, I still don't think the album will come out at the end of this year. I believe the album will come out Q1 2016. But she'll be in full hype mode from August on. We could maybe get snippets, titles, etc. and then a single in November possibly. It's still like 2013 because she's hyping like crazy (there was hype in 2012, but the true hype came in January 2013), but I think she'll spend as much time as possible planning the era out perfectly, so it'll come in January 2016 or so

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I'm just praying they take their time with this project. An early 2016 release is fine with me. If they just take their time to hone this album to the best of their ability, then I'm sure this one could be a real powerhouse. The Fame Monster caught Gaga and RedOne in a creative dream zone, so it's not too much to hope that they could fall back into that place, and with all they've learned in the years since then, it could be something really special. Just keep the hype to the bare minimum and work on it until they're sure it's done.Ā 

wahkeenasitka

It takes so much work & time to make an album... I'm not surprised it will be another year before anything new is out. But it's sad because that means it could be almost 3 years after ARTPOP before her new album will be out...Ā 

Ā 

Which actually makes me more excited that she'll be working on a new album with Tony of Cole Porter classics, because at least there will be something to tide us over with until the next album.Ā 

It takes so much work & time to make an album... I'm not surprised it will be another year before anything new is out. But it's sad because that means it could be almost 3 years after ARTPOP before her new album will be out...

Which actually makes me more excited that she'll be working on a new album with Tony of Cole Porter classics, because at least there will be something to tide us over with until the next album.

ARTPOP has only been out for a year and like almost four months. I dont think interscope would letherwait 3 years

Archived