💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek event to air in theaters 4/30

alternitversion

Featured Posts

Not really. Her vocals were noticeable to anyone that was listening :laughga:

Exactly.

The creepy-yet-good verses and the simply beautiful chorus in Aura, the seductive pipes she's using in MANiCURE, the Michael Jackson-ish melodies in the title track, the heavy metal influences in Swine, the power and pain she's singing with in Dope, and the Bowie influences in Applause pop up when I think about Gaga's vocals on ARTPOP. I get the point Pop is trying to make, but Gaga's vocals on ARTPOP are far from bad compared to Cheek to Cheek.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayGuy

Can they PLEASE just make a GAGA MOVIE......

like... structure it like the Katy Perry movie - (except more artistic rather than reality tv)

show us everything from the Born This Way Ball, to the wheelchair and ARTPOP era, and END with Cheek to Cheek

THAT would be a craaaaaazy ride and one hell of a good movie

I really hope Gaga still has all the footage from when Terry Richardson was filming her for the ARTPOP documentary  :emo:

Are they still on good terms? I hope Troy does not have the rights to it  :noparty:

Pain of fame1

SO. MUCH. PROMO.

SO. MUCH. IMPACT.

THIS. SINCE LATE 2014, I COUNT THIS ALBUM LIKE THE FOLLOW UP TO ARTPOP, SO THE NEXT ONE SHOULD BE LG6, AND MEDIA SHOULD SAY: AFTER HER LATEST GRAMMY WINNING ALBUM C2C, LG6 WHATEVER... :excited2:  :worship:  :legend: People seem to love Gaga and tony as well as the media :legend:

Cody Draco

One is actually well received tho, another bombed critically and underperformed from day 1 lol

Metacritic

Cheek to Cheek - 64

ARTPOP - 61

giphy.gif

giskardsb

Metacritic

Cheek to Cheek - 64

ARTPOP - 61

giphy.gif

Metacritic cherrypicked the c2c reviews and made it look worse. They ignored so many positive reviews from legit jazz critics too. That site is a joke.

Cody Draco

Metacritic cherrypicked the c2c reviews and made it look worse. They ignored so many positive reviews from legit jazz critics too. That site is a joke.

I think Metacritic cherrpicks all of their reviews. They don't use every single review typed up, they use certain newspapers/magazines/sites. I don't even care about Metacritic scores or critical acclaim. ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album though and I'm not just gonna sit back when people try to discredit it without any proof.

JusticeforVenus

She CANNOT release her movie a day before THE AVENGERS 2...  :ohno:  Everybody will be watching Gaga and the poor guys from Avengers will go home with no money  :cryga:  because of Gagz 

Stephen

She CANNOT release her movie a day before THE AVENGERS 2... :ohno: Everybody will be watching Gaga and the poor guys from Avengers will go home with no money :cryga: because of Gagz

:lmao:

I have no inside info, but I'm guessing it will be the Brussels performance. Reason being, we know that it was filmed, but it hasn't been broadcast or released yet.

I forgot about that, wasn't it supposed to be shown on TV in January?

Archived