Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga BullSh*tting Us ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shawn Knowles

It's not like Stevie is some obscure artist. The guy is a legend and his music is everywhere. I don't see how this isn't believable.

DirtyLittleMonster

I don't think she's lying because I listen to a lot of artists and they've all inspired me in some way or another. And if I wouldn't perform at a Tribute concert of someone that didn't inspire me personally. 

But then Gaga did say at her MTN video, that she does like to slightly exaggerate things or fill in the blanks and remember things a certain way.

djBuffoon

No, sir. Gaga has a vast knowledge of music, we know this for a fact, and it's highly, hiiighly plausible that each of the tributes she's given have been from the heart.

PopBitch

She's been doing this for ages.  I'm immune to it now.  All artists cite many artists as the greats or they grew up listening to and the ones that inspired them or to introduce them and call them legends, etc. No doubt she would praise him and the music he created.   But Gaga's embellishment and hype every time as far as how it relates to her doesn't come off as truthful anymore and/or it comes off as embellishment, but it's just Gaga.  Her heart is in the right place, but it's almost a joke now with her drama over them in relation to her.   Somehow it begins to dillute anything she says about artists that she loves or listened to because it's all so over the top for every single one of them as far as the huge impact to her in hear early years she claims.  About 20 are sitting in the audience going, wait, that's what she said about me, that's the reason she's here.  LOL

Computer

You must understand that Gaga is A REAL artist, she is not a plastic girl like - you know them ^^ - she is a passionate artist with music in her blood and a heart that beats for music, the music flows through her all her life ;)

You know this Inside The Outside-Special ? Here is an interview with Gaga from 2011:

Gaga has a very wide horizon ;)

Interview: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Gaga:_Inside_the_Outside

This is kind of good to see for this case because tbh a lot of it comes off as bull****.

How many people can be her absolute idol, best friend and save her life? It loses meaning after a while.

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

SilkSpectre0

If you go back and re-watch MTV Inside the outside she names him as one of the first records she had I believe/talks about being a fan.

I do genuinely believe that Gaga has a wide knowledge about artists and their music. From pop to jazz to heavy metal.

holy scheisse

Who knows, its probably all part of her rehearsed public relations :ohwell: we must remember that gaga is the type of performer that has all of her shows rehearsed to a T

but i dont doubt that she actually loves Stevie Wonder and listened to him in her past

Gaga is a singer-SONGWRITER. People who are artists that are actual music fans and enjoy the craft of creating music generally have a wide spread love and knowledge of varying music genres and artists.

I have no doubts that she is entirely sincere about what she says about other artists. And honestly, being the same age as her a lot of the artists she mentions adoring I listened to a lot of too. She is the right generation mixed with parents in the right generation to like all the artists she mentions. Plus the fact that she is a music nerd.

Archived