Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga With Stars At The Stevie Wonder Tribute, Los Angeles

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Bobby is hands down incredible. No asskissing, seriously, incredible.

Fo REAL tho....way better than flop Troy :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

swine killer

Why can't Ariana or Beyonce post those picture on their Instagram?!

THE GP MUST KNOW.

Gaga is coming.

Why? Because she's white? Lol I think he's been a pretty big talent for a while now I don't see why The Germanottas wouldn't buy their daughter one of his CDs

Some fans cannot comprehend that she grew up with many artists' music from different genres. That's why you see sometimes comments "come back to pop music, please don't do rock, not another jazz album etc".

FreePalestine

Anastasios

Why? Because she's white? Lol I think he's been a pretty big talent for a while now I don't see why The Germanottas wouldn't buy their daughter one of his CDs

i dont ****ing care if shes white or black, c'mon. Its about the age-thing, nobody really cares how old she were everytime she explored sth as a child like the "jazz since I was 13" comment, It gets annoying

i dont ****ing care if shes white or black, c'mon. Its about the age-thing, nobody really cares how old she were everytime she explored sth as a child like the "jazz since I was 13" comment, It gets annoying

Nobody cares? Or you don't care? She listened to a plethora of different genres growing up. She also grew up at a different time than we did when everything was already so uniform and Pop driven. Stevie wonder ISNT some explicit artist that you can't play for children, so I don't see why her parents buying ther six year old one of his albums is such a crazy conceit. Same with jazz.. My grandma played me jazz growing up. I bet if I was going into vocal performance from a young age I would have sung jazz.

Archived