💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney will perform at the Grammys

Coop

Featured Posts

rihanna-fourfiveseconds.jpg?itok=DiLgGoL

The Grammys announced this morning that Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney will perform their song “FourFiveSeconds†at the ceremony this Sunday.

That performance won’t be the only time the Grammy audience sees West that night. West will also take the stage by himself, in what is being billed as a “never-before-seen solo performance.†West is up for two awards, Best Rap Song and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration. In the latter category West’s “Bound 2†with Charlie Wilson is competing against Rihanna’s work with Eminem, “The Monster.†

But, if you don’t want to wait that long to see the septugenarian rocker perform with the two stars, the simple, denim-clad video has arrived. It features, among other things, a perfect Rihanna eyeroll about 18 seconds in.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/03/fourfiveseconds-video-comes-out-rihanna-kanye-west-and-paul-mccartney-will

Kanye is actually performing twice.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

I love this song  :excited:

and Ye is going to perform Only One and it's going to be so emotional and I'm going to love it

codymonster

I love this song. Really excited to hear it live tho, since the vocals sound awesome on the track, but very curious as to whether that will translate to the stage :laughga:

I bet the performance will be lazy and boring as the video and the song :sweep:

you expect them to have some type of mind blowing performance for an acoustic song? So annoying

Archived