💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faves: Living For Love, Ghosttown, Bitch Im Madonna, Iconic, HeartBreakCity, Holy Water and Messiah, but i feel like most are growers and i think RH will end up in my top 3 M albums

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Blue Jeans

Yeezus came

What songs did he produce ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

bionic

Joan of Arc will probably be the tour's acoustic moment (a la Masterpiece MDNA, the Evita songs/Miles Away at S&S).

buy bionic

michaelxfennell

Did "Addicted" really change all that much? I wasn't paying attention fully when I listened to it but it didn't sound all that different to me.

Addicted sounds SO MUCH smoother and cleaner now, while still maintaining the greatness of the chorus. I don't get the hate for it. :awkney:

sounds like a really bad Post-mortem album with a bunch of songs who dont relate or sound the same in anyway

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

bionic

I hope Iconic doesn't make the tour, but if it must, I hope it's an interlude. It'd make a good interlude, I think.

buy bionic

Ursula Buffay

Joan of Arc will probably be the tour's acoustic moment (a la Masterpiece MDNA, the Evita songs/Miles Away at S&S).

I'm so excited for the potential of Joan of Arc :excited2:

bionic

Holy Water was NOT what I was expecting

200.gif

Could they really not record some new Vogue vocals though?

buy bionic

Archived