Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

Honestly I'm kind of excited for Black Histroy month Azealia :hor:

Get ya skin tanned and colored whites cause Chakazealia is coming for all y'all :awesome: Malcom X Azealia is out to get ya!
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad I slapped her with an unfollow after this bs

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/561989991350673408

not only did she just acknowledge she was homphobic against white American gays, some Twitter kunts are claiming that reporters write negative articles about her because she's talented...when she does it to herself

This entire fanbase is bordering on severe delusion

inuborg

not only did she just acknowledge she was homphobic against white American gays, some Twitter kunts are claiming that reporters write negative articles about her because she's talented...when she does it to herself

"even if"

But I agree, she does do it to herself 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Willy Wonka

i mean, she did literally say earlier that she has nothing against white gay men, only against white gay media. 

but that whole track of conversation rubbed me the wrong way. this isn't the first time that she's framed gay men as jealous of women and women's bodies, and that bothers me a lot. like, it's ****ing bull**** and offensive as hell.

at the same time, she's so interesting as a person. she's someone with radical ideology who has no interest participating in the politics of respectability, yet values her knowledge and increasing her knowledge. she's the embodiment of almost everything that is looked down upon in society, and especially in entertainment culture.

and furthermore, she's right about so many things. she just goes about it in such an offensive, abrasive way.

Desperado

slapped her with an unfollow ... girl do you think that will make a change lmfaoooooooooooooo 

she's dumb tho. 

slapped her with an unfollow ... girl do you think that will make a change lmfaoooooooooooooo 

she's dumb tho. 

certainly not but at least I don't have to see half informed **** on my feed

Every time she says something agreeable, she has to offend another group of society or compare them, yet she stresses the importance of intersectionality...the whole point of which to be all inclusive :emma: 

b---h no one cares you make more money than them, no one cares you have a vagina, no one cares you think black women are superior to all. people don't attack her for those reasons, they attack her because she says things because she thinks she's entitled to because she's 'marginalized' when what she says are things that are wrong no matter who says them

What a way to start the thread over with :emma: :Emma: :emma: I'm not gay but I feel what you guys are going through.

pie-kun

It's honestly frustrating stanning for her sometimes. Part of me was seriously hoping BWET would be awful so I could just turn in my stan card and be done with it...but then the album ended up being better than I could have ever hoped :rip:  

Rat Boy

What a way to start the thread over with :emma: :Emma: :emma: I'm not gay but I feel what you guys are going through.

Mte :yes:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

inuborg

What a way to start the thread over with :emma: :emma: :emma: I'm not gay but I feel what you guys are going through.

ur not gay :emma:

oh, i always assumed you where 

But i guess I assume everyone here is gay :dead:

I know Josh isn't 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ur not gay :emma:

oh, i always assumed you where

But i guess I assume everyone here is gay :dead:

I know Josh isn't

I am bi though. :yes: just haven't told anyone

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived