💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Marina and the Diamonds - "FAQin' Hell" Q&A

T3ARS

Featured Posts

Interlude

Wish I knew about this and sent in questions :giveup: She's so perfect and cute in this  :wub:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Marina is a Q.U.E.E.N and pop music is more fun because of her! I'll be with her until the end. This video is like a d--g. I could watch her talk all day.

I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN TO BLUE, FORGET AND BTT.

:giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Gianni Versace

I love how casual and put together she seems. Probably one of the least problematic and most grounded artist i've seen in a while.

She's so sweet. I adore her  :saira:

I could imagine sitting in bar with her and having some drinks. This would be a lot of fun actually. She seems so grounded and authentic. 

Tropico

I LOVE HA :giveup:

I really can't wait for this album! :excited2: AND WHO'S THE COLLAB WITH? What's "more to come" supposed to mean? DAYUMMM :NOOO:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

She said she'll come to Greece right?I'm not deaf right?

No, you're not!

AHHHHHHHH F*CK MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST LOOK AT HOW GORGEOUS CUTE AND SWEET SHE IS!!!!!!!!! :air: I CANNOT BELIEVE SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL GET TO DATE/MARRY HER!!!!!!! LIFE ISNT FAIR!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

It doesn't feel right and it doesn't feel fair... :emo:

Cruelty

I LOVE HA :giveup:

I really can't wait for this album! :excited2: AND WHO'S THE COLLAB WITH? What's "more to come" supposed to mean? DAYUMMM :NOOO:

The collab is Clean Bandit, and possibly Little Mix too.

The collab is Clean Bandit, and possibly Little Mix too.

Initially I thought Charli XCX as they have worked together before but Clean Bandit seems legit.

But Little Sh*ts? Wtf!?

Archived