Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Possible Leak: "Love Sick Girl" (2007) snippet?

Jesus

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

But u said u had it full :emma:

I did lie about that, yes.

Basically, a friend of mine sent me this snippet and said it was real. To me, it sounded just like Gaga, I had no idea that it was fake. I posted it because I wanted fans to be happy with a new snippet since the last new one was from Text You Pictures 4 years ago. I was promised I'd get the full song, but then I found out it was fake. I removed the SC post 2 weeks ago

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark

I did lie about that, yes.

Basically, a friend of mine sent me this snippet and said it was real. To me, it sounded just like Gaga, I had no idea that it was fake. I posted it because I wanted fans to be happy with a new snippet since the last new one was from Text You Pictures 4 years ago. I was promised I'd get the full song, but then I found out it was fake. I removed the SC post 2 weeks ago

It's okay tho. That was not very Born This Way of him :grr:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

RainingOnMe

It's okay tho. That was not very Born This Way of him :grr:

Thank you :hug: I really am sorry to everyone who was misled just as I was

ChicaSkas

Thank you :hug: I really am sorry to everyone who was misled just as I was

Don't worry, it has happened to all of us at one time or another, young girls who sing in Gaga's keys are easily mistaken for her.

A similar scenario happened to me a few years ago with the Misery/Mercy/Tuesday snippet that turned out to be a totally different artist.

Don't be too tough on the guy that gave you these, anyone can be fooled into believing it's real, I think that's what happened here.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

spookytanooki

I actually know from a horse's mouth (not a member of GGD, not a Haus member, but a person who would know) that this is fake.

You can either believe me or not, but I know I believe the person who told me.

I think I have an idea of who ;P

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Archived