Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga's voice overrated ?

Houdini

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chrismugler

Um sis, you mean underrated because she's known for her costumes and over-the-top performances. The homegurl needs more recognition for that angelical voice. :lollipop:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Vernier

Maybe within the fan base, but sure as hell not within the industry and among her peers. In that respect it's highly underrated.

This.

Also, overrated compared to who? I doubt you'd a lot of people thinking she's a better singer than Beyonce, Adele etc

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Haroon

She doesn't have the best voice among modern pop stars.

Is it overrated? in this fan base, yes. but criminally underrated by the rest of the world.

I totally agree with all of this :yes:

You can say what ever you want to say, but at the end of the day, her voice made her do a jazz album with one of its biggest legends to date. Overrated my ass

It's a strong and the most versatile voice in the industry, it's definitely underrated outside the fanbase

You can say what ever you want to say, but at the end of the day, her voice made her do a jazz album with one of its biggest legends to date. Overrated my ass

this thread is really hurting you, does it ?

TraeumereiLPB

Overrated? It's Gagas voice, so that doesn't even make any sense.

mirandaselfie_zpsj91qapnh.jpg

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

degenerate

this thread is really hurting you, does it ?

Lmao, don't try and call someone out for being hurt when you're the one making a thread asking if Lady Gaga's vocals are overrated on a Lady Gaga fansite. What kind of responses do you expect?'

Anyway, she does have one of the strongest voices among modern female artists. So no she isn't overrated. :)

Lmao, don't try and call someone out for being hurt when you're the one making a thread asking if Lady Gaga's vocals are overrated on a Lady Gaga fansite. What kind of responses do you expect?

responses without calling it my ass and stuff you know, mature debate.

degenerate

responses without calling it my ass and stuff you know, mature debate.

It's still mature. They're just saying it's a bit ridiculous that you consider her voice overrated.

Archived