💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard predicts future Super Bowl performers (Adele, Taylor, etc.)

HANZ

Featured Posts

Haroon

I'm definitely a big supporter of Rihanna performing :excited2: I'm surprised Gaga hasn't been listed to be honest LOL

a lot of these lessors will not even be around in 3 years

But most of them have already been around for longer :duck:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The only surprising aspect of a Taylor Swift Super Bowl halftime show is that it hasn't already happened" :gaga: basically

And did Rihanna really cut a line of coke on her bodyguard's head? :awkney:

And :lmao: at the fact that they say that 5SOS will be booked, contrary to One Direction, because they are not aimed at teen girls :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

Lol most of this list is tragic.......

whi the **** made thus ****

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD

Lol most of this list is tragic.......

whi the **** made thus ****

5SOS.

Really really

tumblr_niuiz34nlf1qzqwzso1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jenniferella

Billboard is so full of it !

Katy's music is just as "gay" I'm sorry no straight male will listen to Katy Perry or Madonna even anymore than they would listen to Gaga :bye:
:thetea:

What the fukc are you on about ? Everybody likes Katy Perry

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

GypsyPrince

nnn not them still trying to make 5SOS happen. They never have, and they never will. 

And even with Adele's success, I don't see her as Super Bowl performer type. They need artists with big productions and a catalogue of upbeat songs that can keep the audience bopping for 12 minutes.

Rihanna is a definite choice, as with Taylor Swift. Gaga should do a SB soon tbh. 

Jenniferella

Gaga should do a SB soon tbh. 

It all depends on the content of her next albums ! If she goes all risky and political then she's gonna have to wait for decades, if she goes safe then she could get the halftime show in a few years

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

GypsyPrince

It all depends on the content of her next albums ! If she goes all risky and political then she's gonna have to wait for decades, if she goes safe then she could get the halftime show in a few years

All she needs is one more hit album and within that year, she might get invited to perform. 

Can't imagine Adele performing at the Super Bowl tbh. Most of her music is slow and darker and I think they are looking for someone to hype up the audience so I doubt they would choose her.

Ariana being famous after 2015 is questionable lol,.

I don't see why anyone would think she would just fade away after having 6 top 10 hits & 2 #1 albums.

-She's talented & ambitious.

-She has a huge fan base.

-She makes music that is received well by both critics and the GP.

Ariana, Calvin, 5SOS are irrelevant. They should not be on that list. I can't stand ARIANA being there, remove that lost child!!!!

**says the one with the Iggy avi*

Archived