VIDEO: Madonna talks about leak and forces tequila on interviewer

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeffrey_This_Way

Thanks for posting this!  I like how the interviewer asked her if she was going to take a shot because she swore and she's like "Um, no I make the rules..."  hahaha

Ummmmm Katy her own self credits Madonna's mention for giving her career a huge boost android.

And why would anyone feel the need to have to make Madonna more powerful?  She is already the most iconic and best selling female recording artist of all time.  She or her fans have nothing left to prove.  Was just stating a fact.

And what are you talking about Madonna couldn't even boost her own album?  4 Minutes was massive and Hard Candy opened at #1. 

Being recognized and name dropped by one of the biggest stars in the world is going to shine way more attention on you then being pushed by some D list celeb blogger. LMAO!!!!

Off topic but just look at the one picture from awhile ago where Madonna posed with an Miele Vacuum in her bathroom on instagram and right after that the company said their vacuum went flying off the shelves.  So much so that the company asked Madonna if she could be an ambassador to the company when launching new vacuums. lol.  I mean if Madonna can cause this just by posing with a vacuum, yes I think its safe to say her dropping Katy Perry's name back when most people had no clue who she was helped her a lot.

Psychedelic

I wish it was longer :lollipop:

Thanks for posting this!  I like how the interviewer asked her if she was going to take a shot because she swore and she's like "Um, no I make the rules..."  hahaha

same :lollipop:

she's talking about all artists in general. they can't make music for free :shrug:

Right... :toofunny:

By "we" she means all artists

maybe artists that are forced to do things by other people because they're signed to a label, but a lot of musicians I appreciate will be just fine :D

Mess @ Madonna encouraging alcoholism and evil. Such a terrible witch!

In all seriousness did you see how small she looked in the wide shot with both of them? You rarely ever see her to scale and get a sense of her actual size. She's tiny. 

I knew she'd make him take a shot as soon as he said the word "re-invention" **** that's like a Ray of Light era question.

Jenniferella

Those haters taking the time to open the thread and even comment in it :smh: FFS get a life

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

she's Madonna... she only likes those who won't threaten her throne

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived