đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor and Katy expected to call each other out at SB and Grammy's

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh well. Maybe it will divert peoples attention from the Gaga/Madonna rivalry.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Rabbit Heart

I'm all in with this feud! We all know that Taylor is going to win and wtf is Perry thinking going after the biggest American sweetheart :x 

Never liked KP... talentless mean person!  :manicure:

30 year old woman everyone

Vg8NRq.gif

this will be a bad move from katy if it's true because taylor is  americas sweetheart 

Katy is far from being basic. :shrug:

Her songs esp. during era minus Roar are all fresh sounding and innovative and experimental. :yes:

Vg8NRq.gif

TraeumereiLPB

If they have to fight this tiring feud out, then they should do it in private. That would be smart. Not that I'd expect being smart from Katy or Taylor.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Oh come on, these two are almost 30, this is the attitude I expect from pre-teens :fail: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

jojo Freud

Can we not, Katy seems to be like a magnet for drama. She should act like the "mature" artist she is and not engage with it

LOL making your lead single an attack to the superstar that snubbed your peak and the biggest right now could get Taylor even more attention because no one cares what Taylor did to Katy Keene tbh its only stupid drama that no one outside ATRL knows or cares about. Female MJ so legendary lol

TheOriginalOne

Oh come on, these two are almost 30, this is the attitude I expect from pre-teens :fail:

What I learned from actually becoming an adult and working around grown adults is that there is no such thing as acting like an adult. Grown ups behave just as bad as teenagers.

Archived