Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hope we will have songs like FourFiveSeconds on the next Gaga album.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Change the title "I hope we will have ballads on Gaga's next album", because if you actually want a song as bad as 45S :wtf:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

So. You don't want to hear the real Gaga's voice in her songs? :rip:

We hear her "real" voice on every album :deadbanana:

gagzus

only without kanye doing his best Katy Perry impression :air:

on a side note; idk why wikipedia or anyone calls it country bc it's just a stripped song with acoustic guitar :awkney: there's nothing country about it, it's like people who called ARTPOP Dance or EDM

So. You don't want to hear the real Gaga's voice in her songs? :rip:

LOL why is her voice in her current music no longer real?  :rip:

autotune

I hardly hear any from her. Besides, what makes you think songs like fourfiveseconds would bring her real voice out? They may use autotune as well. And the obsession with something being real and rejecting something edited I can't fathom. It's like the experience doesn't count when it has been altered by the human touch, like it cease to be natural when in fact why are we limiting the definition of real to be something produced naturally? When a very well-edited product sounds natural, the experience is real enough.

Bad Monster Kid

45S is awful. I can't with some of you thinking its anywhere close to good. I love acoustic, but not this. Putting Paul McCartney on a song does not make it good.

RAMROD

I can't with some of you thinking its anywhere close to good.

Problematic.

I can't at you judging on other people's personal taste as if yours flawless already.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HighwayGuy

Have we heard an acoustic song that was just a guitar from Gaga? It's always been a piano I think, it would be interesting

Archived