💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I’ve Already Changed Hip-Hop

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with her in the sense that since her commercial success, female rappers have become more acceptable to the society. She was able to fuse pop and rap music together and make it more appealing for the public. 

that was done in 2010 

Rat Boy

People like Madonna, Michael Jackson, Tupac, Tony Bennet and Ella Fitzgerald had impacted on music and changed their respective genres to some extent. You can not put Iggy on the same level as them, especially when she had zero cultural impact and is not very respected within the industry.

Did she ever start trends that other people, including her fellow musicians followed? Did she break any barriers that paved the way for other artists and inspired them to stand by their art? Did she have any iconic songs, outfits or music videos? Did she do anything that proved she was ahead of her time. The answer to all the above questions is no.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Are you fcking kidding me you skank

You habe no Talent and your live voice is bull****

Geht a solo #1 Athen we can talk

If there is a rap Queen its Monika

And im not even a fan

Scarlet Witch

I think she's decent but she's waay too early to be making statements like these.

And im not even a fan

Wow.

:awkney:

Her music is catchy, well at least a handful of it, and that's because they're driven by pop hooks - an approach which was introduced way before her rise to stardom, and I mean way before. In terms of chart success, she's also neither the first female rapper to make such huge chart news nor even had the opportunity (or capacity) to "change" the game of hip-hop within the mainstream. So, again, what exactly did she change? Whether it's the music direction itself or the public perception on the genre or whatever that associates with the hip-hop culture, I honestly cannot think of any. She's probably too busy to her flight of fancy. I just hope she won't fully become among those celebrities who could no longer grasp even a pinch of reality. 

And im not even a fan

mess chill lmao

p.s onika  :flop:

Rat Boy

And im not even a fan

Calm down sis it's okay :sis:

EDIT: Monika :lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Too much heat from this statement. Locking the thread to avoid further Flamebait.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived