Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian announces artistic selfie book titled 'Selfish'

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

inb4 people come running in here and forget that Gaga had a giant $70 picture book a couple of years ago  :rip:

that's completely different though. that wasn't a book of selfies. :smh:

inb4 people come running in here and forget that Gaga had a giant $70 picture book a couple of years ago  :rip:

Gaga is no Kim Kardashian tho. To be more specific - she's a singer, producer, writer and philanthropist that had one of the biggest photographers in the world follow her on her iconic award winning tour to capture it. :whitney:  And Kim Kardashian is an amateur p0rn actress and self-proclaimed business woman who's wasting paper to print her instagram. :derpga:

I think it's an interesting idea. I enjoy the Kardashians. It takes a different kind of talent to be entrepreneurs as successful as them. I find the whole family to be really interesting, actually. And plus, it's much less exhausting to tolerate them than to hate and constantly make digs. But to each their own.

Darcklighter22

Gaga is no Kim Kardashian tho. To be more specific - she's a singer, producer, writer and philanthropist that had one of the biggest photographers in the world follow her on her iconic award winning tour to capture it. :whitney:  And Kim Kardashian is an amateur p0rn actress and self-proclaimed business woman who's wasting paper to print her instagram. :derpga:

This...well all up until the Terry mention... he's ok ....actually he's the Kim K of photographers  :hor:

What fan site am I on right now? Warhol would have loved this. FameGa aka Pre-PretentiousGa would have loved this. 

The premise of this book is more interesting and culturally relevant then Gaga's collection of mediocre behind the scenes photographs taken by a minimally talented s-xual deviant. 

heavyMetalGAGA

What fan site am I on right now? Warhol would have loved this. FameGa aka Pre-PretentiousGa would have loved this. 

The premise of this book is more interesting and culturally relevant then Gaga's collection of mediocre behind the scenes photographs taken by a minimally talented s-xual deviant. 

Yea, and Warhol is an extremely overrated artist. He didn't create a lot of the artwork that people all over the world adore. He, like Jeff Koons, had factories of people who were given no credit on the tag of the created art pieces. In every interview Warhol makes statements like "I made this," and "I created this" when in actuality his factory of hard working artists did! He's a f*cking fraud!

You can call Gaga pretentious all you want, but at least she makes her own craft. I would take her "pretentiousness" over Kim's vanity any day of the week.

RAMROD

Bitches be like,

"Look at my book title!"

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

retroglamx

Someone put this as the description of the "book" on amazon and all online retailers, PLEASE! :lmao:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived