Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is far from being a bad album

Quark

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Imo ARTPOP is the best album ever made, and I'll defend my opinions to my grave. Idk how to explain what it does to me, it's just perfect.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP is my favorite album :legend:

But what you have to realize is that music is 100% subjective. If somebody thinks it's bad, you saying "you may not like it, but it has quality and Gaga worked hard on it" isn't going to change that. :shrug:

FRANK1991

it's a great album, but it doesn't have the logevity of TFM and BTW.

I find myself searching for new music a year after its release whereas I was listening to BTW for 2 whole years

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Bradley

I had a problem with the lyrics not the beats

there are some repetitive lyrics but these are really smart:

Our hybrid can withstand these things, my heart can beat with bricks and strings, my ARTPOP could mean anything

Brushes with darkness won't help you create your destiny of self but ARTPOP could mean anything, music not the bling

We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thoughts

Have an oyster baby, it's Aphrodisy, act sleazy, Venus!

One second, I'm a Koons and suddenly the Koons is me! Pop culture was in art now art's in pop culture in me!

Toast one last puff and til last regret, I feel so low from living high

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most MAD MAGICAL IN AMSTERDAM!

Certainly it wasn't that relatable like how Born This Way was, because ARTPOP is not about self empowerment, ARTPOP is about creativity and art, canvas and brush, look at how colorful her expressions and metaphors are in the album.

Gaga Ate My Ass

When the next album comes out, all the threads will be about how ARTPOP is so good and underrated, and the next one is a disappointment. Mark. My. Words. It happened with both Born This Way and ARTPOP....lol, frankly even aspects of TFM: Alejandro video, no fourth single, EVEN some of the reactions to the Telephone video shockingly, were outrage and about how she was better before. It ALWAYS happens - I can say this as a Gaga fan since 2008 and as a fan of several other mainstream artists in different genres/artforms. People loved to talk about how The Dark Knight Rises was **** compared to Chris Nolan's other movies...then Interstellar came out, and now people say TDKR is underrated and Interstellar is ****. ALL successful artists face this from all fan bases. We'll never really know the true critical consensus until 20-30 years from now.

What you are saying right now is that Money Honey, Starstruck, Eh Eh, etc. are better than songs like Aura, Do What U What, Applause, Sexxx Dreams, etc?

You are entitled to your opinion but this is such a ludicrous one that I have a hard time believing you actually think this...

Swine is my favorite Gaga song. It got me through a lot. You absolutely have a right to your opinion but you can't just say it's "a **** that break people's ears".

2009 is that way <------ SHE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. People change, people grow.

You know Donatella is tongue in cheek right?

This. I hope you all become investors with how obsessed you are with commercial success.

Its not an opinion its the truth

Fame Romance

Swine is my favorite Gaga song. It got me through a lot. You absolutely have a right to your opinion but you can't just say it's "a **** that break people's ears".

Well at least that's my case, I think Swine is overproduced, also Donatella, and Jewels N&#39; Drugs... I don't even have to say anything.

BrooklynNights

I love ARTPOP.it has great melodies, production and interesting lyrics.I even bop to jewels n d--gs :spin:

To be honest every Gaga's album has many fillers (except TFM). The problem is that there are not many stand out songs on ARTPOP I think, only Aura,Venus, DWUW, MJH and Applause really represent something interesting. TF had tons of fillers too, but only the first 6 songs on the tracklist literally slayed the pop music industry.

MonsterOfSpain

ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album, and my favorite album overall. I can't even describe what I feel when I listen to it. It still feels so fresh, and as good as the first day.

I love it very much, and nobody is gonna change that.

AbuHassan1992

Well at least that's my case, I think Swine is overproduced, also Donatella, and Jewels N' Drugs... I don't even have to say anything.

the thing that bothers me with swine is how badly it's recorded, mixed an mastered. it's like she didn't even try. (and if someone tells me it's deliberate to make her rage shine trhough i swear to god...)

Archived