Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is far from being a bad album

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I know this has been debated very much here, but honestly ARTPOP is far from being a bad album. ARTPOP just doesn't deserve to be called things like "tragic", "trash", "horrible", ect.. If you really a--lize the album, you can honestly tell that all the songs have quality to them. Gaga obviously worked very hard on this album. With ARTPOP, Gaga provided us with diverse, fun, meaningful, and metaphorical lyrics. She provided us with equally as diverse and unique intrumentals (who cares if some of them were already premade, what matters is that their sound fit Gaga's visions for her songs. And is not even like those songs were not worked on and revised by Gaga and her producers for a final touch). And the fact that ARTPOP is mostly EDM, does not mean it sounded like everthing else in the radio, because it honestly didn't. But overall, I feel like the fact that the album underperformed and that it was mostly negatively received by the media influneced many of you to feel like it was bad. If somone keeps repeating something to you over and over, you might end up believing it. Finally, if you truly don't like the album than that is fine. For example, many here don't like C2C simply because is a Jazz album, but mostly admit that the album has quality. And an album as polished, diverse, and unique as ARTPOP should at least be respected.  As one of the most respected and known music critics put it ((Robert Christgau): "this was not only the rawk album of the year for me, it sounded fresh. Really, who needs guitars?"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can't convince someone that a song isn't bad just by telling them it isn't. or any other way really. no album needs to be "respected". it's just an album. life goes on. maybe a lot of people don't like it. maybe some of them are pretending not to like it. maybe a lot of people do like it. maybe some of them are pretending to like it. okay. what needs 2 b said my man

it's a cute album 

nothing less nothing more 

it has some good songs (aura venus s-x dreams g.u.y dwuw ARTPOP applause) and it has some horrible songs(Jewels N&#39; Drugs,donatella fashion swine)

Tommy Monster

it´s her best album and you will deal :whitney:

plus, the success is always based on the album before, after TFM there´s no wonder that BTW was big... but since BTW was a dissapointment, poor ARTPOP couldn´t shine :emo:

you can't convince someone that a song isn't bad just by telling them it isn't. or any other way really. no album needs to be "respected". it's just an album. life goes on.

Is not just an album. Its Gaga's hard work.

Gaga Ate My Ass

you can't convince someone that a song isn't bad just by telling them it isn't. or any other way really. no album needs to be "respected". it's just an album. life goes on. maybe a lot of people don't like it. maybe some of them are pretending not to like it. maybe a lot of people do like it. maybe some of them are pretending to like it. okay. what needs 2 b said my man

Thank you.

TheOriginalOne
Its not a bad album but its pretty much mcdonalds compared to her previous albums pSGjoe7.jpg
enough-internet_zpsc6a4a174.gif

Archived