💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga ranked 7th on Billboard's Top 10 Defining Artists of the 2010s

Houdini

Featured Posts

Whaaaat Gaga should have been on the top 3  :wtfga:

She iz one of the most iconic artists and she inspired both fanz and celebz  :excuseme:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

lmao at Nicki and Drake ahead.

Anyway, Gaga's real impact was made in 2009, where she completely changed pop music 

Just A Holy Fool

Meh I take the rankings at face value, other than Beyonce. There is no way she is not #1... ha power is unmatched.  

LeoFameMonster

this is a messy messy list, we all know Gaga has more social influence than all of them combined. Gurl I cant with this mess

Battle 4 Ur Life

Billboard and their flop lists again ?

Hjf4IMf.gif

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Economy

should be 1st or in the top3 at least. and bey being 1st again...  :bye:

most of Gagas shocking moments (like paparazzi performance at VMAS) and when she got a tone of attention was in 2009 :shrug:

the beggining of her career was very defining... but after that it cooled down in terms of her influence... u cant put her at the top for 2010 and after :manicure:

caseymonster

billboard is so retarded. stanning for beyonces ass for no reason. she had only 1 top 10 hit single since idk when. the rest is all flops. even applause outsells any single in the last 5 years she put out. not talking about taylor outselling her whole discography. she doesnt sell shows, singles, or albums and she keeps being praised as if its the second arrival of massiah. sheesh calm your tits billboard  

I feel like all Katy has done is replicate success (good on her, she has obviously been very successful) but she hasn't really redefined anything. Her sounds haven't been next level, its all very basic. 

Archived