💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

B7M5cBIIgAIEbJe.jpg

Nintendo has announced that a new Nintendo Direct will air on Wednesday, January 14th, at 6 a.m. PT. The upcoming online presentation will feature company president Satoru Iwata and crew. It will focus on spring 2015 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS releases. The last Nintendo Direct took place in November and included the announcement of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D, which is scheduled to launch this spring.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/13/nintendo-direct-announced-for-wednesday-january-14th/

Maybe there'll be another major announcement.

Or perhaps the first gameplay of the new Star Fox game :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praying the Mario World 3D world from the Wii U to now be available on the Nintendo 3DS!

Mario World 3D was released on the 3DS in 2012 though, I still play it to this day :laughga:

**** I hope we end up getting a sequel to the 3DS next year or sometime soon! :party:

Haroon

So I'm guessing it'll have a segment about Majora's Mask 3D :omg: Maybe it'll have stuff about Mewtwo's return to Super Smash Bros too, seeing as he's scheduled to be downloadable soon isn't he? :confused:

Probably will announce a date for the New 3DS. Can't wait to see the Direct! Always look forward to these tbh.

I want more Zelda Wii U info too :legend:

bionic

inb4 they announce nothing i'm interested like they nearly always do :koons:

Better announce Pokemon Ranger 3DS :koons:

buy bionic

TheOriginalOne
new pokemon game?  :excited2:
They do usually announce them around this time of year :excited2:

I hope we get Majora's Mask release date, new info about the Mario Kart DL Pack2, a trailer for Mewtwo. We'll probably have some info on Star Fox.

I'm reaching, but I would like to have new F-Zero and Metroid games.

take this as grain of salt

I work minor PR for Nintendo and managed to see a glimpse of what the next direct holds. Gonna try to post everything I remember.
Now first off, when ever you see those ****ty pamphlets with a list of games, ignore them because they're pure bull****. The way directs are managed is that they are incredibly segregated, and each PR group has to record a separate video for their chunk and then upper management slots everything in. I saw my boss working on editing everything into place when I went to deliver my slot piece. Nintendo does this so that only high level PR and management is aware of the contents of directs until right when they air, and it also let's them quickly change things if needed.
Something interesting is that the N3DS was actually planned for worldwide launch but Nintendo suffered supply constraints so they slotted in that stupid indie interview for the dead space. Australia got the N3DS early because they managed to get some enough supply to launch in one of their smaller markets.

Anyways the direct is scheduled this Wednesday the 14th, the same time as the media event. The first thing shown is a teaser trailer for a new metroid. It doesnt show much, just some early gameplay (think like the first Zelda:ALBW trailer.) Now don't worry it's a 2D metroid in a 2.5D style. It's being made by intelligent systems and the graphics have kind of a smooth look, kind of like metroid other m but not as extreme. Samus wasn't in the screenshot but it looked like it could've been sr388 but that might just be wishful thinking. Release is early 2015.

Next there was Kirby and rainbow curse. Nothing really interesting, its basically what the Japanese trailer revealed but in English. It goes over the plot and why the color has been sucked from the land, shows amiibo support, etc. Release is February 13.

After that is codename steam which is what I had to arrange the trailer for. First up, we show off two more characters, john and the fox. John is this black guy who acts as your demoman unit, and wields a granade launcher. The fox is a woman with somewhat of an Armenian accent with a butterfly on her back and uses a sniper rifle. The trailer shows a bit more of the story with you boarding an alien ship to blow it up. And then it goes into the multiplayer showing some varied objectives like defend and capture and different maps that have some turrets and things.

Then there was a Mario party 10 trailer which honestly I can barely recall anything from the few frames that went by. Dont get too hype for it.

There's also a new Mario maker trailer, that first showed some stuff of Yoshi and he has been translated into the other Mario styles and then some talk about online features.

There was also an indie block with some small talk about gunman Clive 2, affordable space adventures, steamworld heist, olliolli and some other things.

A trailer shows that Japanese Mario themed puzzle game dragons z and whatever (which has a reggie doing some funny things in it) along with a trailer for bravely second and final fantasy explorers both being published by Nintendo.

There is going to be what looks like an expansion pack dlc for Pokemon ORAS and contains the battle frontier which has been made much larger and actually has some routes separating sections with lots of new Pokemon hidden there and secret trainers and stuff. Price is $9.99 and it releases world wide late February.

There was also another Yarn Yoshi trailer that went over some miiverse integration and amiibo support. And there will be info on amiibo support for captain toad, each amiibo looks to unlock a single level themed from that character.

There's going to be a LOT of xenoblade x info shown. There will be a new story trailer shown that looks to show some alien companions and the gamepad functionality is shown off more where you can have all your arts on the touchscreen and can direct orders to your partners in battle. Has more of autismchan as well.

Also remember that web framework nst was working on? Well they've finished MvDK for Wii U and it will also have cross comparability with the n3ds apparently and Nintendo looks to have a couple of tech demos to show it off with future mystery games announced.

Anyways the big thing is n3ds stuff. This is gonna be the last segment and it will be officially announced. To be released January 26th. There will also be trailers for xenoblade, majoras mask, monster hunter, some bamco new IP, what looks like a port of either resident evil 4 or remake, and surprisingly what looks like an exclusive ninja gaiden 3d game. The MH4U demo will be announced to launch the day of the direct, and the rest of the games all have n3ds exclusive features including Zelda.

Important to say, I did not see anything about smash, another Mario game, any atlus games, any bayonetta ****, or otherwise.

And that's what was in what I saw when my boss was scrolling through his videos he was splicing together. There could always be more since I don't know if everyone turned in their stuff yet but these things are definitely in.
And no trip cause on mobile and I don't really have any other games I saw. Feel free to screenshot it or whatever it doesn't really matter, just don't believe if someone else pretends to be me another day, this is the only time I'm posting this ****. Maybe ask me some minor **** before this expires.

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/279127620#p279127620

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Archived