Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hate how ARTPOP sounds

Rome

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

CzmWFyp.gif

THIS. ARTPOP is way way better than BTW. BTW didnt have the quiality ARTPOP has, vocally wise, instrumental wise... In BTW the vocals are a mess and the sounds are so overproduced. Gaga had Milions of fans during TFM and BTW turn most  of the fanbsase  off...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Could've been a status. I mean, you're entitled to your opinion. But these threads do nothing but torching negativity towards ARTPOP (which is growing day by day)

Tommy Monster

:air:  :air:

Well, we got Judas, Scheisse and HML as bangers, GH and BM as great songs, but except these, point out one other song from the album, that´s coherent or not overproduced :awkney: (and even GH is not coherent, but I can forgive that one, cause the beat is heaven  :legend: )

Speechless18

BTW sounds so dull to me now compared to ARTPOP :emma:

I hate that this is sooo true for me. Wish I could always enjoy every album the same as I did when it first came out.

LeoFameMonster

Someone make a petition for this omg  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

I'm going to start a kickstarter account for this, I just hope I don't break my hip running to get it started

RAMROD

You are sinning, please pay penance. :crossed:

:fan:

Hope you feel bettee soon. :hug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born Brave

I miss when her production was 2nd to no one. She and RedOne was like the anti Dr. Luke. You had Dr. Luke's generic crap then you had Gaga and RedOne really making good stuff. TF/M were handedly the best produced records of the decade 2000-2010

TheOriginalOne
GAGA is not the same anymore, i feel like she is going main stream but anyways, thats how i feel..........ARTPOP does not sound fresh at all,. and yes I'm a gaga fan....
tumblr_inline_ng7couDsOu1t6trsj.gif

Born Brave

ikr? Its productions are bad. DWUW is good tho

Like the only good production on the album was G.U.Y. , D.W.U.W, Dope, and Applause. That's about it. I didn't even like Gypsy and VENUS was pretty good but sounded so dated.. 

I understand what the OP is saying. After not listening to BTW for over a year, Americano came on and I was like damn...this is good. And I never even used to like Americano... That's what ARTPOP's done to me!

Archived