Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga looking FIT working out

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CherryPi3

Oh god... that photo is edited so badly, everything around her is misshapen... Delete it quicktime Gaga  :smh:

This...

I thought I was the only one that was thinking it, so I didn't say anything, but I agree  :smh:

HauntingHollow

so you all decided to ignore the fact that the photo is edited almost as much as Katy's studio vocals ?  :reductive:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

so you all decided to ignore the fact that the photo is edited almost as much as Katy's studio vocals ? :reductive:

Yeah um can we talk about that grade F photoshop job..... She must've hired Bey's instagram editor.

What? Where?

IKR! Gaga's curvy, there's nothing wrong with that. Her man loves it, at this point that's all that matters.

but when they're like 'ew she's fat her boobs are saggy' I'm like b---h, the only one boob you've ever hold is your mother's, stfu

OMG :lmao: I love this post, thank you. :air:

FreePalestine

What? Where?

73f1SOy.png

everything around her stomache is morphed and pushing into her body. The blue piece behind her is moving with her back like rlly :toofunny: that crooked ass wall corner in the back :toofunny: this is a mess

CherryPi3

73f1SOy.png

everything around her stomache is morphed and pushing into her body. The blue piece behind her is moving with her back like rlly :toofunny: that crooked ass wall corner in the back :toofunny: this is a mess

I noticed this as soon as I first saw the pic  :rip:

I love how everyone ignores it, yet quickly jump on others when it's done  :smh:

Archived