💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

RAMROD

​Hell, they sell The Fame (both sizes) at Walmart. I think they even sold them in one of those gift packs they do around the counter. And people still buy them! So I don't know what is going on with EDG. I hear it smells nice, but maybe Gaga doesn't care because she was contractually obligated to put it out??

I was just watching The Fame commercial the other day. What a brilliant masterpiece! Did they even release a commercial for EDG?

It smells very nice. It is not sweet like FAME, more masculine tone with it.

And yes it got an ad but it was different from FAME campaign, it was with one song from Cheek To Cheek.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

It smells very nice. It is not sweet like FAME, more masculine tone with it.

And yes it got an ad but it was different from FAME campaign, it was with one song from Cheek To Cheek.

​Was the ad nice? Which song did they use? 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

RAMROD

​Was the ad nice? Which song did they use? 

Well, I'll let you be the judge

LoveandMagic

Well, I'll let you be the judge

​Ahhh. Well...

It feels...kind of lazy. Really lazy. She looks beautiful, the imagery is nice, but it's kind of boring and repetitive.The song is nice, but doesn't really fit the ad. The imagery WOULD work with the song, if there was more movement, different scenery, and more going on with the characters. Not sure what the boxing match thing is for. I really liked her fading into red near the end. The editing could also use some serious improvement. She doesn't seem into it at all. 

Yep. This was something she was told to do and had no interest in. And unfortunately it's obvious. I can easily picture her coming in the studio, spending an hour in hair and make up, spending an hour or two on set, then walking away with not another thought or care about it. Then someone slapped a C2C song in and they called it a day.

How unfortunate.

MonsterOfSpain

​Ahhh. Well...

It feels...kind of lazy. Really lazy. She looks beautiful, the imagery is nice, but it's kind of boring and repetitive.The song is nice, but doesn't really fit the ad. The imagery WOULD work with the song, if there was more movement, different scenery, and more going on with the characters. Not sure what the boxing match thing is for. I really liked her fading into red near the end. The editing could also use some serious improvement. She doesn't seem into it at all. 

Yep. This was something she was told to do and had no interest in. And unfortunately it's obvious. I can easily picture her coming in the studio, spending an hour in hair and make up, spending an hour or two on set, then walking away with not another thought or care about it. Then someone slapped a C2C song in and they called it a day.

How unfortunate.

​That shoot was made shortly after FAME was released, in 2012. She didn't even had the ARTPOP tattoo.

LoveandMagic

​That shoot was made shortly after FAME was released, in 2012. She didn't even had the ARTPOP tattoo.

​So was it made for something else?

MonsterOfSpain

​So was it made for something else?

​No, Eau de Gaga was planned to be released just after FAME but Gaga's injury and ARTPOP's rush released marked its delay.

LoveandMagic

​No, Eau de Gaga was planned to be released just after FAME but Gaga's injury and ARTPOP's rush released marked its delay.

​Ah. Thanks for explaining.

MonsterOfSpain

​Ah. Thanks for explaining.

​No problem :hug: I love Eau de Gaga, it smells really good, I put it on special occasions :lana:

LoveandMagic

​No problem :hug: I love Eau de Gaga, it smells really good, I put it on special occasions :lana:

:hug: I love hugs!

​Yes, I keep hearing that it is a quality perfume. Shame there isn't a bigger market for it. 

• 1 month later...
TimisaMonster

What happened to this fragrance! Are they releasing those signed bottles? What about US Masterpiece sizes? Help! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

What happened to this fragrance! Are they releasing those signed bottles? What about US Masterpiece sizes? Help! :giveup:

Unheard of.  50 mls is the best we cam get, and on.select stores too.:lmao:

TimisaMonster

Unheard of.  50 mls is the best we cam get, and on.select stores too.:lmao:

​Are there bigger bottles now...for a while people were upset only 1.0 oz were available :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

forslayage

​Are there bigger bottles now...for a while people were upset only 1.0 oz were available :laughga:

​Nope, only 30 in U.S. except I got the 75ml masterpeice on Beautyspin.com when they had it for like $25

Archived