Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've checked four different target stores around me (and one around my work 15 miles away) and none of them have it. what the hell?

Gaga Monster

It sadly wasn't 50ml  :emo: it was the 15ml and 30ml. I hope soon at least the us will get the shower gels and body lotions with the 50ml and 75ml. What also annoys me is every eau de gaga tester bottle is 50ml, but they dont sell 50ml in the us yet.

How much was the 15ml?

GGD Presidential Elections

I've checked four different target stores around me (and one around my work 15 miles away) and none of them have it. what the hell?

Yeah, I work at Target. We don't have it. It's not even in our system.

We did just put a lot of perfume on clearance though, so we must be getting new stuff.

Gaga Monster

You can go on sears.com and order it

You can go on sears.com and order it

I'm not about to blindly buy a fragrance without smelling it first, Gaga or not.

Yeah, I work at Target. We don't have it. It's not even in our system.

We did just put a lot of perfume on clearance though, so we must be getting new stuff.

That's so weird. Yeah that's what the employees have been telling me too, that they're probably gonna get it soon since a lot of perfumes are going on clearance. hmm

FINALLY found it. I was at the Westfield North County mall in Escondido and I decided to check Sears. I was there last Saturday and they didn't have it, but good thing they do now.

QI2TcW6.jpg

they totally snubbed it though...it wasn't even facing the front.

XXBlUDZ.jpg

AND Gaga's part of the tablecloth was barely visible:

9E4QIZS.jpg

lowkey though, I'm not really feeling the scent. If anything I'll probably buy it once it goes for super cheap just to add to my Gaga collection.

edit: here's a close up of the packaging

B9mNll_CIAAiCFh.jpg

RAMROD

FINALLY found it. I was at the Westfield North County mall in Escondido and I decided to check Sears. I was there last Saturday and they didn't have it, but good thing they do now.

QI2TcW6.jpg

they totally snubbed it though...it wasn't even facing the front.

XXBlUDZ.jpg

AND Gaga's part of the tablecloth was barely visible:

9E4QIZS.jpg

lowkey though, I'm not really feeling the scent. If anything I'll probably buy it once it goes for super cheap just to add to my Gaga collection.

What messy display is that :lmao:

It wasn't that tidy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

What messy display is that :lmao:

It wasn't that tidy.

No yeah it was super ghetto I was dying

it's like they literally didn't care for this at all, they just plopped it on the table

Gaga Monster

Happy to know Eau de Gaga wasn't dropped by Coty so now I will wear it again

Archived