💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Daenerys

So... When that email was floating around of Coty announcing its split from Gaga I really thought the fragrance was discontinued and I think I may have overdone it a little bit...

http://36.media.tumblr.com/c9f59b48b2772ad63986ed3c9ba3b338/tumblr_njxfpat42D1s9sjizo1_500.jpg

Ps if anyone doesn't believe this is mine I will gladly post a picture with me in front of it!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

So... When that email was floating around of Coty announcing its split from Gaga I really thought the fragrance was discontinued and I think I may have overdone it a little bit...

http://36.media.tumblr.com/c9f59b48b2772ad63986ed3c9ba3b338/tumblr_njxfpat42D1s9sjizo1_500.jpg

Ps if anyone doesn't believe this is mine I will gladly post a picture with me in front of it!

Someone has money to splurge on 15 bottles of a fragrance :megaflop: Like...some people can't even get 1 and it's already late February :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Daenerys

Someone has money to splurge on 15 bottles of a fragrance :megaflop: Like...some people can't even get 1 and it's already late February :smh:

That's because I'm the heart of my company and they love to pay me good!  :fan:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TimisaMonster

That's because I'm the heart of my company and they love to pay me good!  :fan:

But was it necessary to buy that much tho? :laughga: That's like a lifetime supply 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Daenerys

But was it necessary to buy that much tho? :laughga: That's like a lifetime supply 

:giveup:  I thought it was being discontinued! My first thought was "OH MY GOD I NEED A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF THIS" 

like, I didn't think I'd get my hand on a bottle again cause at first all I got was the small 30ml from sears!  :rip:

Daenerys

Should I get this? It's not too overpowering is it?

I don't think it is. If anything, to me, it seems like it needs to be a bit stronger but it's perfect for those who REALLY don't like an overpowering scent. 

I wonder if it is released in Asia thoigh.

Never hear news of it.

Only EU, AUS, NZ, Canada, and now, USA

I don't think PETA would be too pleased about this though... :awesome:

RAMROD

I don't think PETA would be too pleased about this though... :awesome:

:lmao: 

I'll find out in April tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

saw it at Walgreens

eau de gaga is perfect for me

FAME was very feminine and too sweet