💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's perfume is "something you’ve never smelt before"

Jjang

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

I hope it'll be unis-x or at least a version for men and one for women, cause probably about 50% (maybe even more) of her fanbase is male and gay/bi, so it would be kinda bad to make only one for women. I wouldnt want to go to a perfume-shop and try on some female fragrances

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't she say she wanted the perfume to have the same molecular structure as blood or semen not for it to actually smell like that :toofunny:

The bottle should be a semi transparent black pyramid

More Illuminati references coming out! :omg: :troll:

so no blood and sperm? :(

she said that it's going to have some concept of blood and sperm, it was confusing though.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Economy

Why do people still think it would be blood & semen? She already said that she looked at the molecular structures of blood & sperm to find out what their effect was, but she also said that it wouldn't actually smell like that.

wait what? she a--lysed the molecular structures of it? why exactly? i mean, if its not suppostu smell like it, why study its effects?

display name

I am hoping the bottle is shaped like the tower of castle or something, so it matches the tour stage.

wait what? she a--lysed the molecular structures of it? why exactly? i mean, if its not suppostu smell like it, why study its effects?

No one really knows yet. She wanted to study the effect the smell of blood has on humans and something about examining the molecular structure of semen. It's not gonna smell like it... She was probably just experimenting. Or she actually has some cool gimmick going on with the fragrance.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Archived