💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black wants to slap Azealia Banks

Benji

Featured Posts

I'd love to see her actually do it. Can't stand people like her that are all talk behind their computer, but don't live up to their words in person.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

LOL at how 90% of the Porcelian shade could be recycled as Banks shade everytime she tries to pick a fight with someone more famous and classy than herself (which is her typical pattern).

LOL at how the same people who jump down Azealia throat are defending PB for the same thing...even though PB was accomplished NOTHING as an artist

Let's start with the beggining.

Porcelain didn't loose any fan in 2014 cause SHE HAS MORE NOW. In 2014 she's been touring Europe (including big shows in Spain & France with + than 20k ppl) with her single One Woman Army. So if don't know anything about her why are you talking shiet?

Porcelain signed to Red One records a few years ago and HE delayed her album since then (same happened to Azealia) but now she's free (since December) so she can release it THIS YEAR (same happened to Azealia). I read in some comments Porcelain is no one cause she worked with Red One, well Red One is an ignorant that's true but she worked with ppl like Lil Wayne too so...

Porcelain said she prefered Banks to Iggy because it was true but Banks uploaded a racist pic (to white ppl) and Porcelain commented saying:

10407342_792897557437533_906320922461355

then she explained EVERYTHING in a pic of instagram in the studio (you should read it).

Why did she added Iggy to this problem again? Cause she didn't know the problem they had & a fan said it to her so she wrote that tweet.

THAT'S ALL, she doesn't try to get promo cause right now she's working but she hasn't a new single released now. She says what she feels and wants, that's all, she always say what she wants so...

That's all, stop drama.

LMAO you really made an account to defend this girl :lmao:

The main point is that your girl was in the wrong. The post wasn't even racist, and PB went straight to threatening physical harm. And not even 2 weeks also she was all on Azealia's clit on twitter. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

PorcelainTrains

I have no respect for you because I've been following PB for a lot longer than you have and I know way more about her than you boo.

Don't try it.

WE follow her since Porcelain & The Tramps with all the demo and everything (2007) So..

Morphine Prince

Let's start with the beggining.

Porcelain didn't loose any fan in 2014 cause SHE HAS MORE NOW. In 2014 she's been touring Europe (including big shows in Spain & France with + than 20k ppl) with her single One Woman Army. So if don't know anything about her why are you talking shiet?

Porcelain signed to Red One records a few years ago and HE delayed her album since then (same happened to Azealia) but now she's free (since December) so she can release it THIS YEAR (same happened to Azealia). I read in some comments Porcelain is no one cause she worked with Red One, well Red One is an ignorant that's true but she worked with ppl like Lil Wayne too so...

Porcelain said she prefered Banks to Iggy because it was true but Banks uploaded a racist pic (to white ppl) and Porcelain commented saying:

10407342_792897557437533_906320922461355

then she explained EVERYTHING in a pic of instagram in the studio (you should read it).

Why did she added Iggy to this problem again? Cause she didn't know the problem they had & a fan said it to her so she wrote that tweet.

THAT'S ALL, she doesn't try to get promo cause right now she's working but she hasn't a new single released now. She says what she feels and wants, that's all, she always say what she wants so...

That's all, stop drama.

You made an account to defend her :rip:

PorcelainTrains

LOL at how the same people who jump down Azealia throat are defending PB for the same thing...even though PB was accomplished NOTHING as an artist

LMAO you really made an account to defend this girl :lmao:

The main point is that your girl was in the wrong. The post wasn't even racist, and PB went straight to threatening physical harm. And not even 2 weeks also she was all on Azealia's clit on twitter. 

we defend her cause we think her thought is the right one! So  you defend your idol and we defend our idol THAT'S ALL!!! For you th post wasn't racist for us it was.

RAMROD

There is actually people who registered to a board just to argue. :lmao:

I admire your priority. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PorcelainTrains

You made an account to defend her :rip:

and what's wrong with that!? We crated an account cause you were saying wrong things and we wanted to explain it. Is that bad? Sorry if it is.

There is actually people who registered to a board just to argue. :lmao:

I admire your priority. :fan:

No argue, just explain everything. We're not arguing we respect yur view, we just want to explain ours.

Blue Jeans

Inb4 the account its Porcelain herself :lmao:

Hjf4IMf.gif

we defend her cause we think her thought is the right one! So  you defend your idol and we defend our idol THAT'S ALL!!! For you th post wasn't racist for us it was.

But dude this is a Gaga fansite.. can't you like defend her on ATRL or her own forum (even tho I doubt she has one :toofunny: )

:smh:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Benji

But dude this is a Gaga fansite.. can't you like defend her on ATRL or her own forum (even tho I doubt she has one :toofunny: )

To be fair though, a majority of Porcelain's fanbase are/were Gaga fans. Most of her fanbase are probably here :emma:

PorcelainTrains

Inb4 the account its Porcelain herself :lmao:

Hjf4IMf.gif

I know it's a Gaga site (btw I admire & love Gaga) but if we see ppl talking shiet about our idol we have to reply the comments. That's all.

HOLD ON

Three months ago she called Iggy trash and then on Dec 20 2014 she said she was team AB

/end thread.

EC8JW3U.png

ew 

shes trash whoever she is 

Blue Jeans

I know it's a Gaga site (btw I admire & love Gaga) but if we see ppl talking shiet about our idol we have to reply the comments. That's all.

Who is "We" tho ?

cZ8ZxQE.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived