Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black wants to slap Azealia Banks

Benji

Featured Posts

inuborg

and what's wrong with that!? We crated an account cause you were saying wrong things and we wanted to explain it. Is that bad? Sorry if it is.

No argue, just explain everything. We're not arguing we respect yur view, we just want to explain ours.

We? Are there multiple people in your head? 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Came to have Azealia's back, stayed to see the freshly joined member :air:

Anyway, I honestly thought PB was better than this, what a damn shame :emma:

operating from another world

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Can't wait for AB to drag this irrelevant tbh, and for Godna Del Rey to join in the action, whether that be included for us to see on her annual two-month tweet, or just behind the scenes at Azealia and Lizzy's kiki in a classy Italian Ristorante in NYC. YAZ.

zInhRK.gif

We're not defending our "idol" ffs

Porcelain said some dumb **** and got caught not only being completely stupid, but fake like half her body.

There's not point in someone rationalizing this when it's abundantly clear.

Her comment is still incorrect even if you remove AB out of it

Harry

Let's start with the beggining.

Porcelain didn't loose any fan in 2014 cause SHE HAS MORE NOW. In 2014 she's been touring Europe (including big shows in Spain & France with + than 20k ppl) with her single One Woman Army. So if don't know anything about her why are you talking shiet?

Porcelain signed to Red One records a few years ago and HE delayed her album since then (same happened to Azealia) but now she's free (since December) so she can release it THIS YEAR (same happened to Azealia). I read in some comments Porcelain is no one cause she worked with Red One, well Red One is an ignorant that's true but she worked with ppl like Lil Wayne too so...

Porcelain said she prefered Banks to Iggy because it was true but Banks uploaded a racist pic (to white ppl) and Porcelain commented saying:

10407342_792897557437533_906320922461355

then she explained EVERYTHING in a pic of instagram in the studio (you should read it).

Why did she added Iggy to this problem again? Cause she didn't know the problem they had & a fan said it to her so she wrote that tweet.

THAT'S ALL, she doesn't try to get promo cause right now she's working but she hasn't a new single released now. She says what she feels and wants, that's all, she always say what she wants so...

That's all, stop drama.

OMG Porcelain is that you?? Welcome to GGD!!! :)

nnn this thread has me dying :smh:

Pain of fame1

Thank god someone is speaking out about azealia's disgusting rants she calls logic. She's one of those people that have a good point at first but then their point just drops down because of how they handle it.

true

Porcelain Black is a white girl criticizing Azealia Banks for calling out Iggy Azalea about black problems, that's some **** right there

Probglum

I want Azealia to splash her with battery acid

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Paper Gangsta

She's a mess, she clearly wants attention since she already faded from the Pop sphere.. this b---h....

i mean what's going on between Iggy and Banks is none of your business so why are trying to put your fork where it doesn't belong :madge:

She could have shaded someone relevant if it was really for attention

inuborg

She could have shaded someone relevant if it was really for attention

She wanted to shade someone she'd knew would reply

But the head negress is paying this chick dust 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I still don't understand how that pic was offensive. If she bothered to read the chart she probably wouldn't be saying this mess.

Archived