💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thats It! This Media Bias against Gaga is bull****. **** ROLLING STONE

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

Well that's great you enjoy it. I'm not saying don't play it, but It's very easy to tell when a label has paid for a track to be played a lot on the radio because the track gets played a lot. The more the radio plays a song means the more money the label has payed the radio to play the track. 

Again, I understand how payola works on the radio and I know that labels abuse that tactic from time to time, but I don't see how that's relevant to Gaga at the time being. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

Okay, ask your "friend" to get the documents from Madonnas and Katys purchase or else you can take a chill pill and stop spreading your poison

I like Katy and Madonna. But to act like Madonna didn't contribute to the media's butchering of Gaga's persona during the Express Yourself/Born This Way debacle, is foolish, and Katy releasing Roar the week before Applause when Applause was already announced? Yes that was sooooo random.... puhlease.

Agreed. :applause:

Now that you have vented out.

Get a glass of water, sis!

:hug:

i have a glass of sangria thank you very much :) 

monstereo

lol

I like Katy and Madonna. But to act like Madonna didn't contribute to the media's butchering of Gaga's persona during the Express Yourself/Born This Way debacle, is foolish, and Katy releasing Roar the week before Applause when Applause was already announced? Yes that was sooooo random.... puhlease.

Actually it was the other way around.

Roar's release date was already anounced but Gaga 'surprise' released Applause a few days before.

exoskeleton123

lol

Roar's release date was already anounced but Gaga released Applause a few days before.

Because it leaked. 

blacklistedd

Silly rant aside, I do think certain members of publications hold a sort of immature bias against her and use their platform to perpetuate negativity. Usually I can see a negative review, click on the author/journalist, see his other reviews, and he'll have like 3 reviews praising Katy Perry for example. Its a tell tale sign that clearly he is a Katy Perry fan and looks at Gaga with an eye roll and used the platform not to write an objective review but to make her look bad. Then its protected by people saying "god isnt anyone allowed to have an opinion? just because hes not praising your precious 'mother monster' hes being bias?" its like well yes hes allowed to have an opinion but just because its negative doesnt mean its objective. i think more often than not these negative reviews are just people projecting their annoyance onto her and ultimately her career is paying the price. its not fair but what can you do.

blacklistedd

Again, I understand how payola works on the radio and I know that labels abuse that tactic from time to time, but I don't see how that's relevant to Gaga at the time being. 

theyre referencing it in that these other artists pay hard to get their music on the radio non-stop before anyone can even request it meanwhile gaga struggles on radio either because theyre not paying as much for her or because shes not paying at all.

Bellatrix

Who ended up releasing what on the very same day as Roar? :)

Besides, you don't know how long Katys team had planned on releasing Roar the week before Applause. What if they planned it before Gagas team decided the date for Applause? Just because you announce it first doesn't mean you were first with the decision.

exoskeleton123

theyre referencing it in that these other artists pay hard to get their music on the radio non-stop before anyone can even request it meanwhile gaga struggles on radio either because theyre not paying as much for her or because shes not paying at all.

THIS 

*cough* Born This Way *cough*

blacklistedd

Roar's release date was already anounced but Gaga 'surprise' released Applause a few days before.

Heres what annoys me about this, everyones so ready to say Gaga tries to sabotage other peoples releases with her own. Katy supposedly already announced the Roar release date blah blah. BUT what everyone failed to acknowledge was the fact that Katy didnt announce anything until Gaga released that promo flyer at the end of July listing all the release dates for ARTPOP. Katy didnt announce any release dates until after Gaga did and conveniently placed her release dates before hers both album and single. So no, Katy was not first.

Born This Way was on the radio for a week, and the hype for that song payed for itself. I mean it was going to be played a lot at least within the first week regardless of whether or not the record label payed for it. The same cant be said for Animal or Roar.

ANYWAY this paying for radio spins thing isnt even my argument, i was just explaining to you what that person seemed to intend

exoskeleton123

are you even a gaga fan? Well i mean you're using that rebel heart image of gaga as your profile pic, so I do have to wonder...?

Archived