Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "Friendship is only friendship when it is real."

Coop

Featured Posts

the first comment by someone actually realizing what that instagram post is about is on the 3rd page of this topic. IT TOOK 3 PAGES OF ARGUING BEFORE ANYONE STATED THE OBVIOUS

this fanbase :smh:

More like 4 pages...I probably hid a page worth of posts.  :smh:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*enters thread*

Aww what a cute instagram post with a cute message!

*reads replies to thread*

tZOS8.gif

This :lmao:

Why people are overreacting? :fail:

I loved everything she wrote it, so true :emo:

AgusPop

Guys Santa is not Real and........ you know what.....FACEBOOK FRIENDS ARE NOT REAL FRIENDS!!!

I'M SO SORRY BUT IS TRUE :emo:

Some people omg. :smh:

that's not what i meant sis :koons:

although you are entitled to your wrong opinion :reductive:

How am I wrong with that post?

FreePalestine

Curunir

How am I wrong with that post?

i was just joking :hug: you do make a valid point, but i wasn't referring to that. i meant the whole gaga-madonna instagram thing, that's what this whole thing is really about

i was just joking :hug: you do make a valid point, but i wasn't referring to that. i meant the whole gaga-madonna instagram thing, that's what this whole thing is really about

Aha ok sorry :sweat:

I think I was first to post about that too

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/134646-gaga-friendship-is-only-friendship-when-it-is-real/?p=6106599

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/134646-gaga-friendship-is-only-friendship-when-it-is-real/?p=6106688

Not that it matters tho. :laughga:

FreePalestine

pink sushi

I hope she's not slamming online friendships, because they can be just as close as any real life friendship. :fat: And not everyone is lucky enough to be able to make tons of friends who live near them. :fat:

I don't think that's what she meant with the post though. But I can see how it can easily come across that way...

You guys need Jesus. 

Online friendships are meaningful, but there's something to be said about being face-to-face with your friends. 

It's the difference between going to the artRAVE and listening to ARTPOP at home - being there in person is much more meaningful. 

Schwerk

The social media made people distant. Two friends meeting in real life used to be more fun without both of them taking phones out to tweet where they are or take a selfie or check their timeline. People forget how to talk without all the smilies. She is saying, if you're able to see your friend, go get up and see him/her. Hug in real life. Don't just send tweet or whatever. That is her point.

This. I cant believe all the drama here! Don't some of you know Gaga at all? GEEZ, DRAMAQUEENS! She's just (poetically) pointing out the value of friendship to the online community. She's not denouncing online friendships, shes just saying personal contact is important for anyone. Basically its just a poetic way of saying I hope you are spending NYE with the people you love, hopefully not just online, but in the flesh. Don't read into it so much people, you know she values online friendships and the power they have.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

This. I cant believe all the drama here! Don't some of you know Gaga at all? GEEZ, DRAMAQUEENS! She's just (poetically) pointing out the value of friendship to the online community. She's not denouncing online friendships, shes just saying personal contact is important for anyone. Basically its just a poetic way of saying I hope you are spending NYE with the people you love, hopefully not just online, but in the flesh. Don't read into it so much people, you know she values online friendships and the power they have.

This.

Archived