Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Prediction: the next album will be self titled or called Stefani

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I'm not gonna lie....I think the working title is Monster 4 Life. Technically its her fourth full album.

and why would she hashtag it and then write it on her mirror at the final artRave? Remember the ARTPOP photo on her mirror in 2012?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Self titled will fit perfectly.... or "Joanne" like her aunt... dunno know :brokemyhip:

PLS Joanne would be such a timeless title  :giveup:

Self-titled, maybe (but I doubt it tbh). Stefani would be painfully predictable.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

AlphaMonster

I have no idea about the name of album but rock-funk album would be amazing. My biggest wish is that she will not use synths too much. I want organic instruments, electro guitars, drums, piano, violin, acoustic guitar etc... But if it is funk there is gonna be beats for sure... But please not too much ... 

PS: ı do not find it likely but even if she names her album stef or something, ı dont think she is gonna call herself stef... 

For someone who prides herself of creativity, a self-titled album would be kind of a cliche move.

Why not just name it after the best track of the album (and I mean the one with the most smash potential) and call it a day

Speechless18

if its going to be a self-titled album, then the only valid option i can think of is GAGA :yes:

That's the only thing I'd be here for. But in general, self titled albums are so basic. It does seem like you've ran out of inspiration at that point. Besides, I feel like she's always rejected the idea when interviewers want to know "the REAL Stefani.". By self titling an album and saying "this is the real me!" it's like she's invalidating how personal all her previous work is. If any artist wants to release a self titled album, it should be their debut album.

hmmm i am not here for self titled album and i am not defenetly here for album named Stefani it will make people confused.......

but i am here for rock slbum :)

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

if its going to be a self-titled album, then the only valid option i can think of is GAGA :yes:

Yes... i'd be here for it being called GAGA... but not sure it's the best choice. So many amazing words in the English dictionary, i feel self titled is a cop out.

Carsonu25

eh self titled records are so tired now, i mean from evanescence to beyonce, or records named after the number of the album it is, like 1V or whatever eh. 

i did have this idea though, itd be cool if she wore those dope teeth, with these shady glasses, and did a close up pose like the fame album cover, and called it "The Famine"

OMG YES. then we can be like "spreading" the gaga disease with social media, art, music, posters, adds, OMG the marketing and ideas for tour and stuff is endless...

RAMROD

"Yeah! New York!" will be the title tbh :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Carsonu25

Lol I could see her naming it "self-titled", but not actually like "GAGA" or "Stef" but id be here for "self-titled" in like a non descript stamp like font.

Archived