💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Hints That She's Coming To SNATCH Weaves, New Lyrics?

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

what if these aren't lyrics and these are just a public service announcement.......... directed at madge.

i think she's talking about herself, on the left blonde wig= Gaga ( full of vanity ) , on the right brunette wig = stefani ( full of insanity )

StarryNight

This photo is from ARTPOP shoot, shes holding 2 wigs -> ARTPOP 2 -> ARTPOP Act II!!! :udidnt:

:udidnt:  :udidnt:  :udidnt:  I'm here for this tbh

Tropico

i think she's talking about herself, on the left blonde wig= Gaga ( full of vanity ) , on the right brunette wig = stefani ( full of insanity )

Flawless interpretation :udidnt: But I think Gaga would be the one filled with insanity, not Stefani lol. But I still like your interpretation. :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Dean Winchester

I think your right  :giveup:

Miracle

I think that caption and the instagram pic have a bigger meaningful intention.

Both, blondeGa and Stefani hide behind Vanity (glamour, money, fame in Gaga's case and s-x, d--gs, alcohol behind Stefani's case) but in fact, when she takes  all the vanish elements off, we see an insane Gaga. Let's a--lyze the word "Insane" in the caption

Insane could mean two things (maybe both):

a) The full of mental disorders teen that it's always part of the spirit of "Gaga" and "Stefani"

b) The creative mind that it's behind all those customs, performances and shows.

The person with no weave holding Stefani and Gaga's hair is a representation of the mad, rebellious creative girl she has always been, but that, right now, in this part of her life, is becoming stronger and stronger. Stefani and Gaga may have different appearence but they both belong in insanity

Levine

I love the new lyrics  :excited:

I think that caption and the instagram pic have a bigger meaningful intention.

Both, blondeGa and Stefani hide behind Vanity (glamour, money, fame in Gaga's case and s-x, d--gs, alcohol behind Stefani's case) but in fact, when she takes  all the vanish elements off, we see an insane Gaga. Let's a--lyze the word "Insane" in the caption

Insane could mean two things (maybe both):

a) The full of mental disorders teen that it's always part of the spirit of "Gaga" and "Stefani"

b) The creative mind that it's behind all those customs, performances and shows.

The person with no weave holding Stefani and Gaga's hair is a representation of the mad, rebellious creative girl she has always been, but that, right now, in this part of her life, is becoming stronger and stronger. Stefani and Gaga may have different appearence but they both belong in insanity

Pain of fame1

While x's heart is filled with vanity and self-importance, Gaga's heart is filled with craziness :emma: Can't find a better way to explain it, I'm sorry :rip:

yASSsss

Gaga is snatching her own weave.it means,she's going to top her previous albums ,in terms of sales and critical acclaim. :giveup: 

I'm soooo ready for LG6 :giveup:

Album of the All dimesions is coming,biatches :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived