💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna has gone on record and said she has no problems with Lady Gaga, and has even mildly praised her in interviews.

Madonna is madonna. She was just having fun when the Express yourself mashup was made, she said she liked BTW.

So many new comers have followed Madonna's blueprint - this could be a general song to anyone that thinks they could ever surpass her. The point is that it's a song she didn't mean to release. For all we know gaga could have a song just like it. If we knew all the things gaga said behind closed doors, who knows what things she could say. She is passive aggressive.

So Madonna looked like an alien on her tour? :awkney:
grammys-2011-lady-gaga-born-this-way-whi

Madonna invented ponytail, right? It's even on the side and different colour. The reach!

Why should she thank Madonna? Just listen to Fashion of His Love, Whitney's influence was obvious. And it's better to look up to artist who can actually slay with vocals. ;)

How old are you?

Most artists who are creative and intelligent don't have the best voices, actually. But anyway, this generation grew up on talent shows who think screeching equals talent and that that's all that matters, so I can't expect them to know better, really.

Bambino

Madonna is madonna. She was just having fun when the Express yourself mashup was made, she said she liked BTW.

So many new comers have followed Madonna's blueprint - this could be a general song to anyone that thinks they could ever surpass her. The point is that it's a song she didn't mean to release. For all we know gaga could have a song just like it. If we knew all the things gaga said behind closed doors, who knows what things she could say. She is passive aggressive.

So she was also having fun while making this 'Two Steps Behind Me' song? I guess she was :toofunny: Whether the song is about Gaga or not, it's immature. This woman's got a big ego and should be grateful she's still looked up to by these new artist who are "trying to surpass her", but instead she's generally dragging them and putting them down.

Wow, a lot of Medonsters infiltrating here.

There is no reasonable response except to apologize. Madonna used Gaga for publicity, and Gaga has no reason to forgive her when she won't apologize. And saying, "nah bro, I was just joking" isn't an apology.

Madonna has gone on record and said she has no problems with Lady Gaga, and has even mildly praised her in interviews.

How old are you?

Most artists who are creative and intelligent don't have the best voices, actually. But anyway, this generation grew up on talent shows who think screeching equals talent and that that's all that matters, so I can't expect them to know better, really.

Most likely older than you. Why did you register here, just to defend Madonna? Who is talking about screeching? I'm talking about Whitney. Why does that bother you? Gaga has right to thank whoever she wants. She has many influences from many different genres.

FreePalestine

MonsterOfSpain

How old are you?

Why are you on GagaDaily if you hate Gaga so much? I'm sure there are some Madonna forums out there.

Pain of fame1

"they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have!"

The feud does exist. Please madge shut the **** up, yu are an irrelevant oold b---h

touchmetouchme

why is she pretending to be nice :toofloppy:

why is she pretending to be nice :toofloppy:

Right boo :Madge:

Why are you on GagaDaily if you hate Gaga so much? I'm sure there are some Madonna forums out there.

Drag ha :giveup:

Most likely older than you. Why did you register here, just to defend Madonna? Who is talking about screeching? I'm talking about Whitney. Why does that bother you? Gaga has right to thank whoever she wants. She has many influences from many different genres.

Drag!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!! 12!!!!!! year!!!! Old!!!! Ass!!!!! :nooo:

danwasd

I mean this is like Gaga releasing a song called "washed up jealous hasbeen" and her manager claiming it about no one in particular, let's not play dumb here

34epxk3.gif

T

H

A

T

:legend:

LeoFameMonster

You're a mess. You can't say an album flopped three months before it's release, I'm not even a big Madonna fan. I realize that I'm defending a legend and that's why I defend her. Regardless if she has a diva like attitude the impact she has had on pop music deserves my respect and defense.

I am a mess?! Gurl Bye. You are just plain old delusional. I go by facts not imaginary sh*t. You sound like a little kid whose parents lacked the Fuk to put any time into you're education. The fact that you call it a "diva like attitude" shows me that you are an uneducated person who defends bullies. DID YOU NOT READ WHAT HAPPENED TO HER RELEASED SONGS????????? Damn it read gurl Ill start a kick starter account so I can help you not sound so uneducated.... oh crap you can read can't you  ?

If this is genuine, (and there's not a real reason to believe it isn't) then it's very well put.

Also, can someone enlighten me about the song? Haven't listened to it.

How old are you?

imma need all these madonna trolls out of this site  

blacklistedd

Oh god, yes, shes all about other female artists when she knows they're beneath her. Hence why she has no qualms working with the likes of Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj.

Archived