Lana Del Rey announces new album title

ithinkweed

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

I hope that isn't the title lol

but OMG ANOTHER LANA ALBUM ALREADY IM STILL OBSESSED WITH ULTRAVIOLENCE :giveup: COULD SHE HAVE THE LEAD SINGLE OUT BY MAY WHEN I SEE HER OMG :nooo:

Lana who? :wtf:

In December, 2014, Del Rey stated to Grazia Magazine that how she wants to introduce orchestrations with monumental choruses with a touch of subdued grudge for the album. "I played Mark Ronson ten songs that i have composed for this next album. it explores a sound close to the golden age of jazz".

CHEEK TO CHEEK IMPACT. :legend:

that interview was late. This was announced BEFORE Cheek To Cheek was announced
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

retroglamx

I don't really care about the title. Ultraviolence left me craving for more. She made sweet love to me with that album and I just need more.

After Ultradisappointment  I need something like Video Games or Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight to get me to put my faith in any new music.

tumblr_inline_mqojkvjuWX1qz4rgp.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Tropico

I RAN :giveup:

This is an OLD RUMOUR. Like, REALLY old. It wasn't even confirmed, she was speculating. :giveup:

How dare you troll me? :giveup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Lion Heart

Bleh

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Tropico

I cant understand the title can someone explain...

:rip:

Lemme paint a picture for you :flutter:.

"You sit on a park bench with all your thirsty thot friends. You're watching hot, shirtless men wash your bright red convertable. They occasionally spray each other with the hose pipe for your amusement and Tiffany releases a soft groan. You sip your pepsi cola and eventually whisper "It's quiet". Your best friend replies, "I know right? We should listen to some music while we wait. But which album?" She asks before taking a loud sip, never laying her eyes off the boys. "I KNOW! Lana Del Rey's new album "Music To Watch Boys To" is on my phone! Lemme just play it!" You blast the first song and all your friends are suddenly bopping to the music and some of the boys overhear the song and slightly sway. Everything is perfect."

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

ItsTommyBitch

Lemme paint a picture for you .

"You sit on a park bench with all your thirsty thot friends. You're watching hot, shirtless men wash your bright red convertable. They occasionally spray each other with the hose pipe for your amusement and Tiffany releases a soft groan. You sip your pepsi cola and eventually whisper "It's quiet". Your best friend replies, "I know right? We should listen to some music while we wait. But which album?" She asks before taking a loud sip, never laying her eyes off the boys. "I KNOW! Lana Del Rey's new album "Music To Watch Boys To" is on my phone! Lemme just play it!" You blast the first song and all your friends are suddenly bopping to the music and some of the boys overhear the song and slightly sway. Everything is perfect."

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

You are perfect

:music:I spent my whole life drivin in cars with boys, ridin' round town drinkin in the white noise :music:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

TheOriginalOne

I kinda hope it's fake. :laughga:

I mean, names like Paradise, Born To Die, and Ultraviolence, and now Music to Watch Boys To...? :smh:

Archived