💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Madonna COPIED Rebel Heart's album cover!

Levine

Featured Posts

He just mocked an artist like Frida Kahlo   :lmao: I'm glad this thread exposed several people. 

__

So not hard choreo and good live singing combined :dies: and to think I specified that.

She is a mediocre dancer (no offense for all the real dancers of the world). Janet, Paula, Britney and the video you posted already clocked her. 

Tell me more about how you know so much about Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul and Britney Spears :flutter:

The reality is Gaga will never reach Madonna's level - sorry to break it to you :oops:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

She still copied another artist, seems like she is reductive too :giggle:

But she's smart, she copies only dead women... They can't give b---hy interviews and throw shade for publicity

Ouch! 

Actually, I have no problem in admitting I have absolutely no care towards (the art) that people who do art in that form; including most of Marina Abramovic's later stuff, I personally have much more respect for the builder or binman or whatever it is that makes their money in a more normal way. Fair play to people who actually become rich from that sorta stuff though, it just doesn't draw the same respect for me. I didn't become some high brow art-obsessed person following Gaga's apparent ARTPOP epiphany and I'm not gonna pretend to be 

Then don't comment on it.

I don't like *** but I don't go around telling people how bad it is. 

Levine

Actually, I have no problem in admitting I have absolutely no care towards (the art) that people who do art in that form; including most of Marina Abramovic's later stuff, I personally have much more respect for the builder or binman or whatever it is that makes their money in a more normal way. Fair play to people who actually become rich from that sorta stuff though, it just doesn't draw the same respect for me. I didn't become some high brow art-obsessed person following Gaga's apparent ARTPOP epiphany and I'm not gonna pretend to be 

1) this post has nothing to do with the topic, if anything it tells us that you're talking with your ass.

2) after this post, I think you shoud just live this thread. Your situation is embarrassing enough, we don't need to add fuel to the fire. 

Levine

Tell me more about how you know so much about Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul and Britney Spears :flutter:

"Know so much"? :/  Cringe! 

Then why are you commenting on a thread about Madonna seeing as you clearly don't like her?

Because her actions clearly affect other people...

Really?

Shouldn't this thread be locked considering it came from the Frida photo (who Madonna has cited as a major inspiration since 1989)? Embarrassing 

B5nAU-qCUAAczx8.jpg

Levine

Yes - if it isn't clear the inference is that (I believe) that you haven't actually seen a single video by any of those artists

:dies:

Should I make a list, to you, of all the artists that dance better than Madonna? and no, I'm not talking out of my ass, I know what I'm saying.

I know you're trying to make us sound ignorant after that embarrassing post in which you mock Frida Kahlo, but we aren't. 

As in; Adele and Christina are better singers than Gaga, Beyonce and Pink are better dancers/performers; Lana/Marina have better artistry :emma:

But Gaga is still NOT mediocre at dancing, performing and singing compared to those girls, while Madonna indeed is if we compare her dancing skills to the women I cited.

You're still losing :( 

Should I make a list, to you, of all the artists that dance better than Madonna? and no, I'm not talking out of my ass, I know what I'm saying.

I know you're trying to make us sound ignorant after that embarrassing post in which you mock Frida Kahlo, but we aren't. 

Why did your knowledge and appreciation of Frida Kahlo only arise in the past day or so? Surely if you were aware of her work and appreciate it so much (so as to become so offended that somebody has no appreciation of it); you would've known to make the thread about that and not the French guy? It kinda proves that you're jumping on bandwagons about what you like and appreciate :spin:

As for the dancing list; I thought for argument's sake we had already established that Madonna has zero talent :spin:

Also; I hope you like the Olympics; otherwise I'll be very offended that somebody doesn't like the same things that I do :cry:

But Gaga is still NOT mediocre at dancing, performing and singing compared to those girls, while Madonna indeed is if we compare her dancing skills to the women I cited.

You're still losing :(

You sound like the Gaga version of those pawsdown people, like seriously, what did Madonna ever do to you :wtf:

Levine

You sound like the Gaga version of those pawsdown people, like seriously, what did Madonna ever do to you :wtf:

Are you crying? There are people who don't like Madonna and what she has done in these years. Surprise! 

_

hmm

I suggest you to read the old posts, I seriously think you're trolling right now. A person can't be that... uhm naive. 

Psychedelic

Ikr! His hatred is all over the place, I think it's just pathetic!

Are you crying? There are people who don't like Madonna and what she has done in these years. Surprise! 

Why are you being so defensive :wtf: such a horrid attitude 

I still don't see why you're nitpicking for silly, irrelevant things. If you don't like her then why bother? 

_

hmm

I suggest you to read the old posts, I seriously think you're trolling right now. A person can't be that... uhm naive. 

Ignore the last two lines if they make things look messy; my posts have admittedly been all over the place and not very succinct. The basis of what I'm trying to say should be in the main paragraph of my last post. 

Archived