💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl20HTClLt4

The Vanity Fair?

The white wig doesnt seem familiar though. For a second I thought she was wearing the plastic dress from teh shoot, but shes wearing something black under it.

Oh yeah VF, my bad. :flop:

But you are right, I don't remember seeing that wig. Might be a photoshop?

sorry about that guys. i hadn't seen it before and thought i'd check. thanks for the link to where it's from

I hope it doesn't fall in the ranks of the 2nd BTW Vid, Americano Mariachi Version, Gagavision 45, among other things. :flop:

papergangster

Where is this damn commercial :crossed:

I want to smell like a hooker :nails:

marrytheknight2012

Coty Inc the people behind the fragrance said there is no release date in sight for the fragrance so the commercial nonsense is a bit of hype for something that is not even scheduled for release tbh it will be the holidays or next spring most likely

Gaga is Life

I'm really looking forward to seeing this commercial, waiting patiently.

MelbHawker

At we know she's shot the commercial! Maybe she's waiting till next Era to release the perfume.

marrytheknight2012

if she's waiting to the next 'era' that would mean waiting until the next album is going on...which would be a year or so from now and thats way too early to hype a commercial up on twitter. either way, the release date isnt up to her in any case so thats not how it will go down.