💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

Steven Klein directed the music video for Born This Way.

Also, I'm pretty sure that's Vincent Herbert in that gif, Lady Gaga's manager.

Nick Knight did Born this Way. He is a fashion photographer

And I was joking. Hence the Katy Perry kitty claw thing

i can't believe she is doing as perfume. that is the worst ever. it doesn't get much worse in terms of money grubbing than that.

she really only cares about your money, guys. :/

I was waiting for the day when GaGa would follow other celebrity's footsteps and make a fragrance/clothing line. :P

It's kind of funny when you think about it, haha. They always start off in music, become really famous, and then come out with fragrances and clothing lines to earn more money because their music just doesn't make enough.

MarryTheKnight

i can't believe she is doing as perfume. that is the worst ever. it doesn't get much worse in terms of money grubbing than that.

"YOU DONT NEED THAT MONEY! SHOOT IT!"

but buy my concert tickets, perfume, cd, GAGA X BARNEYS, GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON, posters, etc :troll:

and knowing her she actually was involved in the process instead of katy and kim

I was waiting for the day when GaGa would follow other celebrity's footsteps and make a fragrance/clothing line. :P

It's kind of funny when you think about it, haha. They always start off in music, become really famous, and then come out with fragrances and clothing lines to earn more money because their music just doesn't make enough.

$90 million a year isnt enough?

LORD GAGA

I think she said the fragrance will be unis-x? I can't remember for sure though!

I didnt even know you could get a unis-x fragrance that sounds so cool! I hope its true tho.

MarryTheKnight

Oop @ me.

I want Fwancis Lawence noww! Mommy no love me~* :taylor:

gurllllll, calm down.

when you become a famous pop star he can direct all your videos :grin:

and tbh it wasnt him that made bad romance so iconic tbh

"YOU DONT NEED THAT MONEY! SHOOT IT!"

but buy my concert tickets, perfume, cd, GAGA X BARNEYS, GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON, posters, etc :troll:

yeah, exactly. worst ever. :( i mean it's probably (???) good that she's involved herself, but i can't see how that deserves any merit when it's a perfume.

would it be any more respectable for her to do a mcdonald's commercial if she directed it herself? i don't think so, personally.

maybe the proceeds will go to the born this way foundation :shrug:

I was waiting for the day when GaGa would follow other celebrity's footsteps and make a fragrance/clothing line. :P It's kind of funny when you think about it, haha. They always start off in music, become really famous, and then come out with fragrances and clothing lines to earn more money because their music just doesn't make enough.
Actually, with other pop stars... it's for the money... with Gaga, it's for the money AND the cult like relationship she currently has...

In finance, the more products the customer has with a certain brand, the more loyal they will be and less likely to shop elsewhere... Hence the perfume, the foundation, the littlemonsters.com website itself is all working towards brand loyalty... her company may see it as money, she sees it as loyalty to where the clients will WANT to see her live... IE come to her tour, THAT's where she makes most of her money... she is a smart business woman afterall...

Edited by NathanC

MarryTheKnight

but at least with little monsters the perfume will be another bond to Gaga. We can all wear it and the monster pit will smell even more like blood and semen :lovebunny:

gurllllll, calm down.

when you become a famous pop star he can direct all your videos :grin:

and tbh it wasnt him that made bad romance so iconic tbh

I guess not... but as a director he's still the best one she's worked with.... Bring on more Francis Lawrence!!!!!