Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj: You don't have to be gay to support me

Yanko

Featured Posts

SEVDALIZA

except no straight male would listen to her, sorry

See I get it that you don't like her and I'm cool with that, but have you honestly gotten to the point of belittling gay people? Segregating them? Really? "Yo this is music for straight guys, and this right here is music for the gays". Really?

Now that we're at it, I'd like you to explain how music is indicative of one's s-xuality. Your ear drums aren't connected to your d*ck.

operating from another world

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know more straight guys that would admit to liking Applause or DWUW than straight guys that would admit liking any Nicki song post PF.

This is true... Now that I think of it I have heard more straight guys admit to listening to Gaga and enjoying her music over Nicki

RainingOnMe

Gaga doesnt need to say this. If people are that insecure about listening to female artists, that's on them, but it's not the artist's obligation to say something like this. In fact, it comes off as desperate.

"No, y'all! Listen to me! You're not gay if you listen to me!" Who gives a ****?

+1

IKR, I don't know any straight person listens to her (personally), including me.

I don't know any whales (personally) but I'm sure they still exist.

Your ear drums aren't connected to your d*ck.

nothing's connecting with his dick.

SEVDALIZA

This is true... Now that I think of it I have heard more straight guys admit to listening to Gaga and enjoying her music over Nicki

Now that we're at it lemme tell you how things are around here, so you can have an idea, and so that you'll see how Nicki is right.

Ain't no macho straight guy over here admitting he likes Gaga. Know why? Cause she's "for the fags". ON THE OTHER HAND, they digg Nicki. And I'mma tell you why. "Oh yeah, she's awesome, her ass are tits are something." Instead of appreciating her for her talent and hard work, she's reduced to her body. Had it been a man releasing the type of sh*t she releases, everyone would be going "F*CK YEAH, HE'S A DAMN BOSS, HE KNOWS HOW IT IS". But it's a woman. So she's reduced to her body and seen only as a s-xual object. You know what that says about society? Sexist. 

i choked :air:

how you don't when there's one on your DP...

nathantj594

See I get it that you don't like her and I'm cool with that, but have you honestly gotten to the point of belittling gay people? Segregating them? Really? "Yo this is music for straight guys, and this right here is music for the gays". Really?

Now that we're at it, I'd like you to explain how music is indicative of one's s-xuality. Your ear drums aren't connected to your d*ck.

"Yo man, come listen to this hot new RuPaul/Nancy Sinatra/Cazwell track. It's mad dope. Oh the part where they talk about sticking a cock up your ass? Oh, ignore that. Because this music has no indication of someone's s-xuality or anything ya know." 

You're DELUDED! Of course straight men that are into hip hop don't listen to Nicki. Not openly anyway. It's kinfa like being gay. They have to come out of the closet as Minaj listeners. :toofloppy: If any straight men do listen to her, they aren't hip hop listeners. They're just pop fans who heard PF. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Now that we're at it lemme tell you how things are around here, so you can have an idea, and so that you'll see how Nicki is right.

Ain't no macho straight guy over here admitting he likes Gaga. Know why? Cause she's "for the fags". ON THE OTHER HAND, they digg Nicki. And I'mma tell you why. "Oh yeah, she's awesome, her ass are tits are something." Instead of appreciating her for her talent and hard work, she's reduced to her body. Had it been a man releasing the type of sh*t she releases, everyone would be going "F*CK YEAH, HE'S A DAMN BOSS, HE KNOWS HOW IT IS". But it's a woman. So she's reduced to her body and seen only as a s-xual object. You know what that says about society? Sexist.

i choked :air:

If Nicki wasn't featured on so many male artists songs or have male artists on her songs she would be even more "gay" to listen to. Guys may find her hot but that doesn't make her less gay to listen to, otherwise the same would be said to arists like Britney, Katy, and Madonna back in the day.

Off topic... The fact that Gaga doesn't have to reduce herself to being a s-x symbol to sell records really says about her character

Preach sis, people have to see that their is still tons of stigmas that follow fans of pop music.. Like most people still believe that only teenage girls and gay men listen and enjoy pop music

minaj.gif

SEVDALIZA

I'd actually expect you guys to be a bit more... sophisticated in terms of mentality, but I guess I was wrong. Y'all could as well pack up your bags and hit the time machine to 50 years ago. :rip:

PopReaper

:rip: :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Morphine Prince

By the logic some of you are using in here then all you gays can't listen to "straight" male music either.

Archived