💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance - 'I Want Your Bad Romance' - Excl. Lead Vocal

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

By Ha4sFe4er!

I see that people on the Stems thread herefore, was asking them, so why not posting the ones I had? hihi

I hope you guys enjoy these for any further upcoming remixes <3

http://soundcloud.com/ha4sfe4er/bad-romance-i-want-your-bad

Some people have them already, its for the newcomers! <3

Crossfit

Ellie Goulding

I LOVE YOU IJASLKDASKLJFASFJKL; i've wanted this forever, srsly. Can you do the entire part pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :flutter:

Mr Ricky

Put filter in the title, that would be great.

Its not filtered ^_^

ITS NOT FILTERED. I took out the parts that had no lead vocals above them, and put them togheter! ITS NOT FILTERED ONCE AGAIN.

Crossfit

spookytanooki

Its not filtered ^_^

ITS NOT FILTERED. I took out the parts that had no lead vocals above them, and put them togheter! ITS NOT FILTERED ONCE AGAIN.

Anything fanmade, using different parts of the song is considered filtered. If a fan put any kind of work into, it is not official.

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Mr Ricky

Anything fanmade, using different parts of the song is considered filtered. If a fan put any kind of work into, it is not official.

Filtering is a technique to get something out from some sort of vocal / instrument. What I have done is nothing close to that. I just put 2 files togheter. Which isn't a part of filtering. But mashing up.

Crossfit

spookytanooki

Filtering is a technique to get something out from some sort of vocal / instrument. What I have done is nothing close to that. I just put 2 files togheter. Which isn't a part of filtering. But mashing up.

It's like when you put an inverted instrumental over a song to get a "filtered acapella," or like how I put inverted tags over the Burim tags in all those Gaga songs. Once again, a form of filtering. All fanmade.

aneesheewah

It's like when you put an inverted instrumental over a song to get a "filtered acapella," or like how I put inverted tags over the Burim tags in all those Gaga songs. Once again, a form of filtering. All fanmade.

yes because what you did is technically filtering.

this is not an example of filtering. fanmade=/=filtered.

spookytanooki

yes because what you did is technically filtering.

this is not an example of filtering. fanmade=/=filtered.

No, fanmade is not necessarily filtering, but it sounds filtered. I think everyone asking for him to put "filtered" in the title really just wants it to say "fanmade."

That is most incorrect.

Archived