💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna releases third of new album (Rebel Heart)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Qualle1

I am a die-hard fan since 1989 (release of the glorious Like A Prayer album) and these are currently my favourite album releases of the Queen:

1.0 Confessions On A Dance Floor

1.1 Ray of Light

1.2 Like A Prayer

1.3 Erotica

1.4 Music

2.0 American Life

2.1 Madonna

2.2 Like A Virgin

2.3 True Blue

3.0 Bedtime Stories

3.1 MDNA

4.0 Hard Candy

:)

Yep, Confessions is so overrated, its not a bad album but i donk like it that much

COADF OVERRATED? BAN! ;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

COADF OVERRATED? BAN! ;)

Hahahahha just a little bit

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Sad that just because the songs are better than Hard Candy and MDNA that the album is considered good... What happened to trying to match her previous works like ROL?

Madonna was NEVER about trying to match her previous works. A masterpiece like ROL is not a masterpiece if it can be easily recreated :spin:

This album is actually really good and I think it's reminiscent of bedtime stories and American life/music, apart from BIM and UB and some other filler tracks, the rest of the songs is really good. And there will be 19 songs on the album.

Sad that just because the songs are better than Hard Candy and MDNA that the album is considered good... What happened to trying to match her previous works like ROL?

She doesn't like to retread similar territory, that was the whole reason she ditched Orbit when she started working on Music. His sound had become too same-y and critics even noted he wasn't a good enough producer for a whole album when ROL was released. Mirwais was a turning point in her music.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Why are all the songs out in the UK apart from living for love is it because its gonna be up for pre order?

Have we found out when the single is out?

Archived