💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anonymous to Iggy Azalea: Apologize to Azealia Banks or you're going down

PoshLife

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg do people have no humanity, it's her personal life, they need to **** off and leave her alone  :fthis:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

RAMROD

Things just keeps getting better. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PoshLife

That's a PARODY ACCOUTN

here the real account

https://twitter.com/youranonnews

I don't think it's a parody account. I think it's a side account or supporter or something. They use the same hashtags Anonymous uses, have been focused on the same issues (like police brutality)... 100K is a LOT for a fake account.

Computer

Since you mentioned it: media tag to embed tweets.

This is getting wild

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

SissyFromSpace

Now about that s-x tape. We wont release the actual video. We have values to live by.

Because they dont have ****. :lmao: Lock thread

:lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Cody Draco

*A Night In Igloo Australia coming soon.

*YUXhSdG.jpg

I actually don't wish harm on Iggy and I posted this in the other thread too.

ItsTommyBitch

Uhm...yeah I had respect for Anon before (usually) but this isn't really a national issues or social rights or moral one so they need to calm the hell down. Azealia has a point about her appropriation, and Iggy is clearly bitter over it, but she usually actually Isn't. She generally avoids confrontation. (Also, Azealia failing to accept from the radio host people that her attitude DOES turn people off from her music --- or her just not caring to do anything about it --- is pretty true. Iggy was spot on her part of her diss, though it obv. came from anger)

Anyway, would you not be upset if your entire artistry was in question? Everything you worked for since you came to this country when you were 16? ( :fan: ) I don't think nearly half the people on this website could work hard to get where you are only to find out that what you are doing is wrong. That's 8 years all down the drain because of accidental cultural appropriation. I have pity for people who are on the wrong side of history and come to realize it after they've spent their lives defending the position, but I also have forgiveness. I don't think shes even started to accept or realize it yet. She probably will though. Dunno if she will do anything about it or just kind of "this is what ive always done, im gonna keep doing it"

Tbh, id love for her to rap in ha australian accent and then be taken a lot more seriously -- ha album that might actually have substance :laughga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SissyFromSpace

Things just keeps getting better. :fan:

Better for your E-life or what? x]

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived