Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's #1s of the decade so far (2010-present)

Mills

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I think rihanna needs to take an actual break and change her ratchet image. ANyone can have top 5 global hit songs on itunes but number 18 on billboard is very underwhelming but i'm sure once the video is released it will chart higher...maybe. It's kind of like when you eat a lot of sugar (rihanna) you could only have so much until you are diagnosed with diabetes.

​I HATE the song (BBHMM) but it's actually doing very well on iTunes right now

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

i only know like 5 songs from top 10 and i like maybe 3 of them....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

badboymonsterx

eww that new rihanna song sucks sorry. people will always love her and support her though even her mess shiz 

Fame Romance

So happy for Empire and Sam Smith! http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_party2.gif 

​King of soul Sam Smith is really coming for that 10 million+ WW selling debut album :legend:

-----

I just listened to that song Trap Queen and it's horrible, I don't know how it reached top 10. 

VelmaDinkley

​I HATE the song (BBHMM) but it's actually doing very well on iTunes right now

​I know that but anybody can do well on itunes. Being number one on itunes isnt exactly something to gloat around about. Do What u want was number one on itunes and look how that turned out. Not saying shes flopping but its just funny that the rihanna navy kept bragging that this era will be her best and shes coming for blood when in reality its been a total disaster. On atrl they kept saying BBHMM will debut NUMBER ONE on BILLBOARD HOT 200 on its first week and now it ended up barely reaching top 10 :rofl:  

VelmaDinkley

eww that new rihanna song sucks sorry. people will always love her and support her though even her mess shiz 

​I wouldnt say its doing good. Number 18 on the first week is pretty bad for a big name artist like her. She needs to put out a music video but I think people are turned off by the song itself rather than the artist. Charlamagne from the breakfast club didnt even know rihanna had a song out and he usually supports her. 

Fame Romance

​I know that but anybody can do well on itunes. Being number one on itunes isnt exactly something to gloat around about. Do What u want was number one on itunes and look how that turned out. Not saying shes flopping but its just funny that the rihanna navy kept bragging that this era will be her best and shes coming for blood when in reality its been a total disaster. On atrl they kept saying BBHMM will debut NUMBER ONE on BILLBOARD HOT 200 on its first week and now it ended up barely reaching top 10 http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_rofl.gif  

:rip:

Arturo

​I wouldnt say its doing good. Number 18 on the first week is pretty bad for a big name artist like her. She needs to put out a music video but I think people are turned off by the song itself rather than the artist. Charlamagne from the breakfast club didnt even know rihanna had a song out and he usually supports her. 

​it's actually #23

Yanko

icon is keeping dem pressed 

gsnnrAp.gif

can't wait for the video

also trap queen is horrible and florida is so random but good for him 

Archived