Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's Unapologetic B****/Iconic album leaked

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Well I love both Gaga and Madonna....But tours don't really show how successful an artist is at the moment... Even if Madonna's albums end up selling 200k worldwide people will still go on her tours because she is known as a legend... MDNA as an album wasn't very successful.. No platinum singles,hardly went gold,sold 2m worldwide. When ARTPOP had one x2 platinum hit and an other x1 platinum hit,over 750.000 sales in US,has sold 2,5m worldwide. My point is that Gaga IS more relevant than Madonna at the moment..But Madonna still be the queen of pop anyway

exactly wonderfully said :applause:of course gaga is, madge has like 4 mil instagram followers only :toofunny:

madonna's huge time was in the late 80s and the 90s!  anyway i love madonna tooo.... but she is fading but she's had her fair run! i mean ariel pink recently was asked to help her ffs :lmao:

Born This Way, #1, multi-platinum single + Express Yourself, #2, only Gold single = a pissed off Madonna

i'm posting in here as i wanna know if that song about gaga is it up online yet on you tube :gum:

Psychedelic

i'm posting in here as i wanna know if that song about gaga is it up online yet on you tube :gum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-peuazNjEc

exactly wonderfully said :applause:of course gaga is, madge has like 4 mil instagram followers only :toofunny:

:smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

latinteddybear

Well I love both Gaga and Madonna....But tours don't really show how successful an artist is at the moment... Even if Madonna's albums end up selling 200k worldwide people will still go on her tours because she is known as a legend... MDNA as an album wasn't very successful.. No platinum singles,hardly went gold,sold 2m worldwide. When ARTPOP had one x2 platinum hit and an other x1 platinum hit,over 750.000 sales in US,has sold 2,5m worldwide. My point is that Gaga IS more relevant than Madonna at the moment..But Madonna still be the queen of pop anyway

ugh its her b---h album. sounds like an album worth nothing. ARTPOP  for life btw i like madonna too

Fiona Apple

ugh its her b---h album. sounds like an album worth nothing. ARTPOP  for life btw i like madonna too

Well I actually like MDNA but that's not the point xD

madonna's huge time was in the late 80s and the 90s!  anyway i love madonna tooo.... but she is fading but she's had her fair run! i mean ariel pink recently was asked to help her ffs :lmao:

Born This Way, #1, multi-platinum single + Express Yourself, #2, only Gold single = a pissed off Madonna

I hate to break it to you, but Madonna lasted more than 3 decades.............when gaga's career looks already tired by now, she's FAR from being on top either. :coffee:

hijadeputa

If you're saying that Gaga is the queen of pop then bye

What the fck are you doing here?  :usrs:

Bloody

What the fck are you doing here?  :usrs:

That's a bit rude tbh. And I believe that gaga is not the queen of pop. If she wanted to be she would bother, but she doesn't care for that title.If she wanted to be the queen she wouldn't release a jazz album!!!

Only monsters care for that title.

Dangerous Man

If you're saying that Gaga is the queen of pop then bye

It's Katy! :sis:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Are you seriously comparing Instagram followers to levels of success? Madonna only joined Instagram pretty recently, she has never been a fan of social media up until last year and she only uses Instagram. Her Twitter account for instance is just her Instagram posts that get added later on by management... Gaga on the other hand came up with Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. What a ridiculous comparison.

Ariel Pink was not asked to "help Madonna". An A&R guy (that stands for artist & repertoire, Google it) that knows Ariel suggested he'd submit stuff for Madonna's new album. Just like Stromae was asked to meet up with Madonna and see if they connected, just like Disclosure and MNEK were asked. Madonna didn't even know Ariel Pink until that A&R guy delivered some demo's and Ariel's bio to Madonna's manager. She checked him out and wasn't even interested. He then went on to talk trash about her and her back catalogue in an interview. Like excuse me? Wtf?

Madonna has a legendary back catalogue. She doesn't have one hit that defines her career like so many others do. There's not one particular Madonna-hit song that's legendary. She has multiple. "Holiday", "Like A Virgin", "Like A Prayer", "Vogue" and "Hung Up". Madonna is arguably the most known artist on the planet. Very few artists can say that pretty much everyone remembers one of their songs. Only Michael Jackson and Madonna have multiple songs that transcend hit-status. I'd like to say Whitney Houston as well but she has sadly been reduced to "I Will Always Love You" and no other song of hers hit the same level of widespread cult status. That is why Madonna and Michael are Queen and King. No one has even come close to their level of fame or their level of cultural infiltration. Michael Jackson has been dead now since 2009 are still all these other male popstars are mimicking his vocals or his dance moves. Look at Timberlake, Usher, Bruno, ... Everyone. Even Bieber.

And look at all these females coming out over the past years with crazy looks, self empowerment anthems and using controversy as a way to tackle social issues and at the same time be commercially successful... That's "doing" a Madonna. Only artists who truly understand the level of influence and guts Madonna and Michael had, who recognise it and see what an impact it has had on popculture in 2014/15, are the ones that can take it and evolve with it. And I can only think of one example and that's Beyonce. Look at Beyonce and where she is today. She made herself undeniable. Wether you like her or not, it doesn't matter because you can't take away what she has done. You witnessed it. You see it. It's there. You can't argue about Beyonce's status. She is a living legend, like it or not. And where do you think she got that from? She studied Madonna and her blueprint for females in popular music, took it, learned from it and evolved it. She got further with it. And if you don't believe me, watch her say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1KOSwReF2E

3:10

That's why Madonna is on top. She hasn't self destructed like the rest of them. That's why she's on top over Gaga and the rest. That's why she is still alive and Whitney and Michael are dead. Madonna is in control and doesn't let anyone take advantage of her. Troy Carter and Akon anyone? Hello G.U.Y.? That's why Gaga's career is in the pits and places like GagaDaily are flooded with people like you. If Gaga was top as she was in 2010, we wouldn't be having this convo. But she let it get to her, and now pop music is "manufactured" when talking on the view. Remember "pop music will never be low brow"? It's Gaga's quote but it's Madonna who is living it out, 30 years down the line. Gaga needs to stop the self destructive pattern that she brought on herself and needs to rethink her career because MDNA and all other Madonna albums can flop all they want to. Madonna's primarily focused on touring, because the record industry has changed. Madonna inked a LiveNation deal in 2007, she saw all of this coming. She doesn't have record deal with Interscope, she has a distribution deal. Madonna is on a level of her own. Don't even try and come for that one.

That's why basic b---hes in the industry are overtaking Gaga. Because they study the blueprint Madonna created, instead of trying to say "they don't care anymore" when proven wrong.

Open your eyes.

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0105369b4503970b.jpg

Dangerous Man

Guys, stop this Gaga vs Madonna queen of pop debate, that is so 2011. :awkney:

We all know Taylor, Ariana and Katy are the current queens of pop. :yes:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived